An all blade without vibration?

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jan 2014
I can say im an intermediate player but my blade is too fast for me. I just realized that so now im looking for a new all blade for improving my skills but few days ago i played with an all blade and there was a lot of vibration and that's a thing that i didn't like.
What i want from you is a blade suggestion in all class but without vibration. If this is possible i would appreciate it
Thank you all :)

Sent from my lumia 920 using Tapatalk

says Spin and more spin.
says Spin and more spin.
Super Moderator
Dec 2010
Read 11 reviews
What Allround blade did you try out (the one with too much vibration)?

I would simply try a few blades that are wood (not composite, not carbon). Butterfly all wood blades have less vibration than Stiga all wood blades.

Butterfly Primorac Off- might be a good blade for you to use.

Butterfly Petr Korbel might be okay too even though it is rated Off, it is on the slower side of Off.

Personally, I like Stiga blades better than those. You could also try:

Stiga Allround Evolution

Stiga Tube Allround

Those blades are really good. They are actually about the same speed as the Primorac Off-. The Primorac Off- is really All+ or the two Stiga "Allround" blades I just mentioned are really Off-. One or the other.

The Stiga blades give you more feeling. The Butterfly blades, a little less, but with less feeling there is less vibration.

Stiga Allround Classic is pretty good as well. It is a decent amount slower than any of the blades that were already mentioned.

Blades that are all wood are really useful for developing good technique and working on improving fundamentals. Carbon can get in the way of you feeling certain things about ball contact and dwell time, and how to keep the ball on the rubber longer for more spin. You can develop those things with Carbon, but it is a little harder because the carbon makes it harder to feel the ball.

Last edited:
says Aging is a killer
A very good blade that doesn't have a lot of vibration is the Xiom Ikarus Alx. I'm not sure what type of composite within but it is very controllable without being too slow.
But too much is made of this vibration thing when it is just a matter of getting used to a blade. Eg try the Andro again but use it for several hours before dismissing it. Who knows, you may prefer it.
The other thing to remember is that, with a slower blade, the rallies are going to be longer. This requires a change in how you approach a game. You won't be able to easily finish a point by smacking it anywhere. Your footwork will be more important, but at the same time you'll be able to place the ball with different spins to any point on the table.

says Spin and more spin.
says Spin and more spin.
Super Moderator
Dec 2010
Read 11 reviews
Tinykin has hit on something valuable. Sometimes when you are not used to it, a blade with more feeling seems to have too much vibration. Sometimes a blade does have too much vibration. But sometimes it is just that you are not used to it. Also, sometimes a blade, with certain rubbers, will have too much vibration and with different rubbers it will not. Most blades with more feeling have a little more vibration as well. Not all, but most. How much is too much vibration is really a function of what you are used to.

I know, I listed blades that are in the All+ and Off- category which is really a hazy line. But, all of those blades I really like and are pretty good. I even know a pro player who uses the Stiga Allround Evolution. I know a player who is close to pro level who uses the Stiga Tube Allround. Those are good blades. But there are really a lot of good blades out there. And often, with equipment, if you use something enough, and get really used to it, it starts working for you, provided it is a good setup that has specs that are right for your game.