Pre build heavy bat

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Apr 2011
Hey everyone you may be able to help me i play table tennis at work and been playing for a few years now and im after a new bat i have been using a dunlop venom bat. but a few years ago a friend of mine late me play with his bat he called it a practice bat and was relay heavy and thick sponge rubber ect. and id like to find a pre made one the heayver the bat the better for me.

Last edited:
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Apr 2011
hmm

Can anyone recomend me a heavy prebuilt bat im lookign for thick sponge and the hevest rubber possible.

Dan

says editing a big TTD Team episode... stay tuned 👀

Dan

Administrator
Aug 2010
Read 72 reviews
Hey :)

Firstly thanks for joining the forum! :)

I got your message in my inbox. If you havent been playing to long then dont worry to much about sponge size ect... WHat country are you from? Ill give you some good websites where you can by some cheap gear thats good :)

Dan

Dan

Dan

Administrator
Aug 2010
Read 72 reviews
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Apr 2011
ok thank mate is it possible to have more then 2 sheet of rubber and sponge on one side of a bat? becase my friend seems to have a realy thick one.

Dan

Dan

Administrator
Aug 2010
Read 72 reviews
ok thank mate is it possible to have more then 2 sheet of rubber and sponge on one side of a bat? becase my friend seems to have a realy thick one.

Nah that's not possible... that would make your bat slow and weird... 1 sponge is correct on each side. Give the companys a call you will be able to get some great equipment :)

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Mar 2011
Read 1 reviews
looks very interesting is that a weight in the end of the bat lol

waldner-900-kopie1.png

bought this one like one year ago in Singapore as my first ittf approved bat.
it got ABP (advanced balance point) on its handle, which you can set to your preference.
i dunno whether its still avalaible in the market or not, but one thing for sure : this bat is very heavy, mostly on the (rear) end of the bat :)

this is the link to the waldner line edition :
http://www.donic-schildkroet.com/?page_id=88