Can Someone Help Me Choose Blade and rubber Pls?

Jak

This user has no status.

Jak

This user has no status.
Mar 2014
Blades I've looked at so far:
Timo Boll ALC
Timo Boll Spirit
Ma Lin Extra Offensive Blade

Rubbers I've looked at so far:
Tenergy 05 FH
Tenergy 80 BH
Rakza 9 BH,FH

I what a fast blade with descent control and weigh less than 90g
Rubbers:
Forehand: Fast, descent control and spiny
Backhand: Fast Very Good control And very spiny. and have a low though and be able to return spiny serves easily ( I know its the technique dont me smart please, Not like T05 ON BH. )

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jun 2013
Read 6 reviews
I personally recommend the Ma lin extra offensive blade as it has a large sweet spot, is cheaper than most blade, and is simply good. But if you have money in your pocket, i recommend the timo boll alc. If you need information about the timo boll spirit, you can probably ask Dan as he has been using it for a while now.

This user has no status.
YEO is a good blade but the combination of YEO and T05 isnt that great. Its really really high throw, if you enjoy it go for it, but 90% of T05 players are playing ALC/ZLC blades...

great combination for a YEO is a Xiom Omega Pro on the forehand and maybe a Vega Pro on the backhand. T25fx works great but this is low throw, even the Tenergy 64 is better on the forehand than the T05.

The Evolution series works good too, very spinny and really really fast. Donic Bluefire is allready higher throw and better for carbon blades.

On Boll ALC or Spirit you can go 100% with the T05, and on the backhand something more easier to play like Vega Europe.

First decide which blade you want to pick, 5ply wood blades are totally different to ALC blades, and if you have the right blade you can pick the rubbers.

greets

says 2023 Certified Organ Donor
says 2023 Certified Organ Donor
Sep 2011
Read 27 reviews
Any of those blades and rubbers (isn't the "9" a little on the hard side?) can work well for anyone desiring to learn and play a flexible OFF attacking topspin style of game who has the cash.

You could also go the el-cheepo route and spend minimum money on your equipment and one could get to a decent level with that, but the equipments you specify are solely for one who has a decent amount of money already allocated for equipment.

Go for it and tell us how it feels and works.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Sep 2013
Read 3 reviews
Any of those blades and rubbers (isn't the "9" a little on the hard side?) can work well for anyone desiring to learn and play a flexible OFF attacking topspin style of game who has the cash.

You could also go the el-cheepo route and spend minimum money on your equipment and one could get to a decent level with that, but the equipments you specify are solely for one who has a decent amount of money already allocated for equipment.

Go for it and tell us how it feels and works.

+1

Those setup is all for players with a good level of play.
If you can't get any of these combinations to work, then I don't think you will find any equipment that will work for you
So let us know what the outcome is.

Last edited:
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Aug 2013
I am a tenergy user for 3yrs and 1yr on rasant.. I must admit both are good rubbers. The diffrence is that in tenergy you can feel the spring tech and I mean really like spring..in rasant its like entering a diffrent world, a diffrent softer feel on holding the ball..

Sent from my HTC One X+ using Tapatalk

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Mar 2014
Read 34 reviews
Why don't you try Rakza 7 instead of 9? 7 is good for producing spin and fast driving speed as well as for service spin and serve receive control. As to the above a lot of people actually rate Andro Rasant and Rasant Powersponge as equal to or better than Tenergy series! :)

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Sep 2013
Read 3 reviews
Why don't you try Rakza 7 instead of 9? 7 is good for producing spin and fast driving speed as well as for service spin and serve receive control. As to the above a lot of people actually rate Andro Rasant and Rasant Powersponge as equal to or better than Tenergy series! :)

hehe,
I think we are trying to get him to streamline it down, and just choose 1 combination.
If you keep giving him ideas, then he is forever not going to get his setup (this is his 3rd thread on the same thing)
But yeah, you are right, Andro Rasant is so awesome. He should also try Xiom Sigma II and Omega V.
Basically all latest Tensor rubber should be suffiencent for OP's need

Reactions: Rajah*
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Sep 2013
Read 3 reviews
Ah Tony, now you are going to get him to buy out TT11 all their gear and when WE want to order something, they will be out of stock!

Thanks a lot buddy ! :)

Damn....
Well, my plan is not for TT11 to be sold out of stock, but rather an EJ who has tested everything out there - so there is someone for us to ask all kinds of questions
:)

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Mar 2014
Read 34 reviews
Damn....
Well, my plan is not for TT11 to be sold out of stock, but rather an EJ who has tested everything out there - so there is someone for us to ask all kinds of questions
:)

I don't know how long it would take to test everything in the store, you can volunteer if you want Tony :p

The thing for people asking for rubber advice is that they should really take a few options into account anyway, unless their financial position is not that great. You only really get a grasp of what is good for your game after you have tried a range of different options.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Sep 2013
Read 3 reviews
I don't know how long it would take to test everything in the store, you can volunteer if you want Tony :p

The thing for people asking for rubber advice is that they should really take a few options into account anyway, unless their financial position is not that great. You only really get a grasp of what is good for your game after you have tried a range of different options.

Haha Thanks TT11
I think I may test for the whole year and still not finish lol
I think by then, I will be so confused with all the combinations too.

Last edited: