Video training/coaching

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Sep 2011
Read 4 reviews
I'm not exactly sure where this topic would go, but hopefully this is the correct place.

I figured I'd offer my services here. I can help players looking to learn different shots, technique, or match play by taking your footage and producing a slow motion version that will show what points to work on. On top of all of this I offer an optional recording from various 2500+ players across the country to better explain or point out technique and/or tactics.

Tim Wang (2629) - Current and 3 time U.S. National Champion and multi National Team Member

Peter Li (2642) - former U.S. National Champion and multi National Team Member

Steven Chan (2506) - multi Junior & Cadet National Team member

Allen Wang (2471) - multi Junior & Cadet National Team member

Han Xiao (2657) - multi National Team Member and Men's Doubles National Champion

This outside perspective is pretty useful considering it would be coming from current and former National Champions and Team members.

If anyone is interested within the U.S. please shoot me a PM.

Last edited:
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Sep 2011
Read 4 reviews
bump** Is anyone interested at getting quality coaching from top U.S. players? Tim Wang, Peter Li, Steven Chan, Allen Wang are all some of the top U.S. born players in the country.

If you want quality coaching that will go much further than any single lesson or even up to a month's worth of lessons on technique, tactics or drills shoot me a PM. This is a new venture that I want to start up to help grow table tennis. All profit goes toward a new league company I'd like to start here in the U.S.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Sep 2013
Read 3 reviews
I don't think much people is interested....
IMO coaching is better off in person than oppose to digitally.
Plus, what you are offering already have establish companies doing it for years already.
And I would say your "coaching from top US players" is misleading, as it is a video than oppose to really getting coaching from them.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Sep 2011
Read 4 reviews
Not all players are able to travel to the coaches. And what I'm offering is a slow motion example of where they're making mistakes while the commentary is being addressed. The coaching is simply from the commentary that one would see at an actual tournament. In a tournament setting players will find that they have a hard time returning a service or performing a technique. Or the other side is just simple tactics. This is where the coaches come in to do what they do best and they can give insight on how they would approach the ball knowing your capabilities from having watched you play in both slow motion and regular.

This is directed primarily at U.S. players because ordinarily I'd agree that you need a coach locally. That isn't always the case for smaller clubs in rural areas. A lot of times it's just people who have gotten to a basic intermediate level who play less experienced players and gives them poor habits. I know personally I've gotten better from having talked to these 4 players just in conversation. In practice I simply take what they say to heart and trust what they're saying is correct and it's helped me to beat many players I've never been able to beat before.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Sep 2011
Read 4 reviews
Updated with a new coach. If anyone would like a comprehensive video review from some top U.S. Players please PM me. A great chance to pick the brains of some top Cadet/Junior players in their day.

Steven has beaten Kenta when they were Cadets/Juniors. Han has beaten many notable players including Marcos Madrid. If you ever wanted to pick the brain of a top player now's the time to do it.