Guy plays table tennis in bare feet!

says 2023 Certified Organ Donor
says 2023 Certified Organ Donor
Sep 2011
Read 27 reviews
They got specialty shoe places over there that will fix you a form fitted shoe in almost every town, so he must be making some kind of fashion statement hehe.

I see some Korean doubles teams play like this, frictionless LP on a J-pen for one player and a J-Pen loopdrive killer for partner.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Mar 2014
A lot of guys play with bare feet at my place. And the floor is really hard. Sometimes I play with bare feet as well, when the floor is too slippery. People can run marathon with bare feet, why we can't play table tennis without shoes? I don't think it will help our game, though, I play much worse without my shoes.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Apr 2014
i see that too often. I dont know why they do that. It must be hurt them becasue you have to move much.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Mar 2014
o don't know if it is better but it may be a good weapon against the opponent's nose!
lol so true! When a guy at my club takes off his shoes, his feet are so stinky that I can smell it from a few meters away... really annoying

Dan

says editing a big TTD Team episode... stay tuned 👀

Dan

says editing a big TTD Team episode... stay tuned 👀
Administrator
Aug 2010
Read 72 reviews
I once arrived at my Friday night training session to find I had left my table tennis/gym shoes at home...
but I didn't play barefoot, did I Dan ?;)

Haha that was a funny session @SpinQuark your passion for the game is admired! Buying a new pair of trainers down the road to play TT that night. Brilliant!