Dreaming of Tokyo 2014. VIDEO

This user has no status.
We are all waiting for 2014 world team table tennis championships which as is known to be held on 28 April to 5 May. Team table tennis competitions are a special event with its own specifics, tension, psychology and drama. Here the video of team tt called "Dreaming of Tokyo 2014"

Last edited:
This user has no status.
Thank you. That's true. They were beaten by the golden Swedish generation so many times in the past. There were also the finals China against Yugoslavia, France and Belgium. But now they are so far ahead of the most teams and only few ones can try to challenge them. I hope there will be more intrigue at the upcoming WTTTC.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2013
Great video! A lot of historical footage. You must have spent quite some time to compile and edit them. Do you mind if someone upload your video to youku? Because Chinese fans cannot access youtube.

This user has no status.
Great video! A lot of historical footage. You must have spent quite some time to compile and edit them. Do you mind if someone upload your video to youku? Because Chinese fans cannot access youtube.
Thank you very much. Well, I did, but I like the process too. I don't mind someone's uploading it to youku.

says : ???????:?? ?????????? ?? ??? ? ?? ?? ???- ????? ?? ...
says : ???????:?? ?????????? ?? ??? ? ?? ?? ???- ????? ?? ...
Mar 2014
Tracking-chinesischen Hegemonie ...