FS: JOOLA 24 Hour Blowout 3/17

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Sep 2011
Read 4 reviews
ENDED

For the next 24 hours I have various NEW sheets of JOOLA rhyzm, rhyzm 425, maxxx 500, maxxx 450, maxxx 400 for sale at $40 (shipping included to continental U.S.)

maxxx 500 has been steadily voted in as best overall rubber and best control for the past month on ttdb as well as hardest sponge.

I am planning on doing blowouts every so often so if you want to try some of the top JOOLA rubbers at a great price PM me asap or email me at [email protected]

This is for 24 hours only and paypal friends/family transfers only to [email protected]

All profit goes toward a new TT venture I'm pursuing in the next year. Our hope is to create some local TT leagues in high schools in the MD, PA, VA, DC area.

Help us grow Table Tennis.

Last edited:
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Sep 2011
Read 4 reviews
We will work our way down there. Right now we'll start in MD and PA. Then work our way down to DC and VA. I'm hoping to start a more recreational league at first and then create more divisions as people get interested.

Specifically we'll be doing a teams league. As singles is less spectator friendly. Eventually yes we'll work it in however.

If you'd like to donate or have any teams interested (3 man teams) we'll work it in.

Last edited: