says Waldner Masterclass out now! 🏓
says Waldner Masterclass out now! 🏓
Administrator
Oct 2010
Donic Bluefire M1 Rubber Review

TableTennisDaily had the fantastic opportunity to review Donic's latest Bluefire M1 Rubber.

@Dan used the Waldner Senso Carbon blade and @Tom used the Ovtcharov blade in the review which looked at the Donic Bluefire M1 rubbers on both sides of their blades. The review looks at various techniques and a range of shots used in today's modern game of table tennis. Thanks to TopSpinSports, Daniel Ives, Tom Maynard, and Kingfisher Table Tennis Club in the making of this review. For more on the Donic Blurefire M1 Rubber visit the TopSpinSports website here.

We hope you enjoyed this review, let us know what you think by posting below guys. Have you tried the Donic Bluefire series of rubbers yet?

Check out more TableTennisDaily Equipment Reviews here.

says Do you guys have streaks where you are just not playing...
says Do you guys have streaks where you are just not playing...
Jun 2011
Read 6 reviews
Good review Dan! thanks for doing this - great work as usual, and well done. Very informative, useful info in the review!

This user has no status.
I also play with bluefire m1 and I am more than happy with it. In your review you mentioned 1 characteristic which is spot on. How easy it is to produce a spin ball. I can not relate with your comment that it is inconsistent. I have a question, how did you experience the arc when the ball is leaving the rubber? How do you compare it with others? I ask this because sometimes my spin arcs a lot and can drop in the net. Thanks

Send from my Samsung Galaxy s4 by using Tapatalk

Last edited:
This user has no status.
Thanks for the review guys.

I find it interesting that you said Tom's blade was better and had more arc (and control?), as it's the fastest of the 2. The Waldner Senso Carbon is basically an old Waldner allround with a carbon layer added, and is not know for its speed or stiffness.

It would be useful for us if you could include a comment on the "bounciness" of the rubber on touch play. In my mind, that's what separates Tenergies from the rest.

Now looking forward to the T80FX review... Keep up the good work

Nice review lads. I think you're right it can jump off the bat sometimes, although I think most modern rubbers can, but I'm really happy with it in general. I'll also add that the M2 is probably a better option for most.

Sent from my KFTT using Tapatalk

You should try the M1 Turbo. Its really good! =)