FS: Nittaku Acoustic FL L-Handle 88gr

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Nov 2013
Hi AllI am selling my 4 month old Nittaku Acoustic FL L handle 88gr. It is in a very good condition with 2 or 3 small nicks on top edge. I bought it from tabletennis11 and it came sealed with water based sealer. Price is 100USD shipped in UK and plus 10USD if ship abroad.

Last edited:
says Spin and more spin.
says Spin and more spin.
Super Moderator
Dec 2010
Read 11 reviews
Yeah I know. Just trying my luck

Given the fact that OP has not posted in 3 years, there is a good chance he has moved on.

I will give this thread a while to see if OP does respond and then I will delete this one too. SFF_lib, why are you waking up all these old, dead for sale threads?

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Aug 2016
Read 3 reviews
Given the fact that OP has not posted in 3 years, there is a good chance he has moved on.

I will give this thread a while to see if OP does respond and then I will delete this one too. SFF_lib, why are you waking up all these old, dead for sale threads?
My beloved Hans Alser OC is half dead (top ply peeled off). So i have been looking for a blade with similar characters - flexible with springy strong kick. I got my OC at a good price. But it takes a while before another one shows up on ebay. So I am looking for alternative.

Apparently the thin Acoustic can feel like that. That's why I am hoping for a miracle by raising the dead post ;)

Sent from my PAR-LX9 using Tapatalk

says Spin and more spin.
says Spin and more spin.
Super Moderator
Dec 2010
Read 11 reviews
My beloved Hans Alser OC is half dead (top ply peeled off). So i have been looking for a blade with similar characters - flexible with springy strong kick. I got my OC at a good price. But it takes a while before another one shows up on ebay. So I am looking for alternative.

Apparently the thin Acoustic can feel like that. That's why I am hoping for a miracle by raising the dead post ;)

Sent from my PAR-LX9 using Tapatalk

What I would do in the future is PM the OP to see if he responds rather than waking a dead thread like this. So often that causes problems with people not realizing how old the thread is.