Palio rubbers

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2010
Has anyone tried palio thor's and palio marco era rubbers? I heard they are very good and thor's is a collaberation between china's tacky rubbers and germany's tensor rubbers. Many reviews say the end product is amazing. I just wanna confirm how good it is and if anybody could write a review about it tat would be great!

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Nov 2010
I've tried both of those. As to Palio Macro Era, I don't like it. It's heavy and doesn't feel quite "right" to me. Of course, that's a matter of person opinion. Instead, I use Palio Macro Pro. It's not as heavy, and plays similarly. Era is more grippy, but that dies off. I feel like Pro has a more satisfying Tensor Pop to it. Just a side note: if it sounds like you'd prefer Era over Pro, try Palio Blitz instead. Blitz has a nice pop to it and is spinnier than pro. Feels better than Era IMO. Also, Pro and Era both don't have very good play life. Pro only plays well for like 2 to 3 months depending on how much you play. Era kind of dies twice on you... it drops in performance twice over a slightly longer time period, like maybe 2-4 months. Dunno bout Blitz, I'd imagine it's similar... or slightly better.

Just slapped on my sheet of Thor's. Thor's feels kinda like Jello... the sponge may be hard, but the top sheet feels kinda soft. Very spinny. Very different from the Macro rubbers. I'll get back to this thread when I have a chance to hit with it some more. I've heard Thor's lasts "forever" though.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2010
thanks for the review, im just finding a good forehand to replace dhs hurricane 3 and a bh rubber that can make up for my weak backhand

Last edited by a moderator: