Stiga Infinity Blade + TTD T-Shirt Winner!

says Waldner Masterclass out now! 🏓
Administrator
Oct 2010
Stiga Infinity Blade + TTD T-Shirt Winner!

After 10 days of users submitting entries, we now have a winner for the TableTennisDaily 2014 Stiga Infinity Blade + TTD T-Shirt Competition! This competition is in conjunction with STIGA and entries that took place on TTD here.

Since the launch of our recent TableTennisDaily Stiga Infinity Blade review we have given away one of the blades that was used during the production!

Stiga Infinity Blade + TTD T-Shirt Prize giveaway:

- 1 x Stiga Infinity Blade
- 1 x TTD T-Shirt

infinitybladecompetiton.jpg

TableTennisDaily members were asked simply to submit a post on who they thought would win the Men's singles at the recent Asian Cup. Users who voted for this years Asian Cup champion Ma Long are the winners and have all been put into the TTD prize draw.

Step 1

A list of all the TTD users (100 in total) who submitted a correct entry voting for Ma Long were cut out and put into the prize draw.

List: https://www.tabletennisdaily.co.uk/forum/images/malongentries.pdf

Step 2

Entrants were placed in the box (prize draw).

asiancupcompwinner1.JPG

Step 3

A winner was drawn from the box of entries..

Congratulations to exort04 winning the Stiga Infinity Blade + TTD Stiga T-Shirt!

asiancupcompwinner2.JPG

Congratulations to exort04, if you can PM your address to TableTennisDaily we will post your prize win right away!

Stay tuned for more TableTennisDaily competitions! Thanks for everyone who took part! Plenty more competitions will be on the way soon.

Enjoy this great year in TT with the German Open to look forward to!
TableTennisDaily

Reactions: Giangt
Administrator
Oct 2010
HEEEY!!!!! I voted for Ma Long too but im not on the list??? My vote was post 178 in this thread??? :(

Hi Butt Stallion, I see what has happened. We must have taken a picture of only 4 sheets of paper, one was hidden underneath. I have just dug up your entry now. You can see below:

butt.jpg

Administrator
Oct 2010
HEEEY!!!!! I voted for Ma Long too but im not on the list??? My vote was post 178 in this thread??? :(

​How come TSUNAMI902 WAS NOT ON THE LIST

Why my it's not on the list?

Neither am I. :(

Hi guys,

You were all in the prize draw. The photo we took one of the sheets of paper must of been hidden behind. Here is the pdf we used. You can see all your usernames display in that same sheet. https://www.tabletennisdaily.co.uk/forum/images/malongentries.pdf