PDA

View Full Version : JPEN backhand topspin

songphaisock
03-26-2014, 10:15 AM
I'm a penholder. I'm trying to learn the backhand topspin by forehand, look like Kim Teak Soo and Ryu Seung Min. It's very hard and i don't have any coach, i practice with my friend some day per week. Please give me some tutorial to do that :(

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RdGb0-KTy3k&feature=player_embedded

Tony's Table Tennis
03-26-2014, 10:55 AM
imo, if you have a heavy setup (assuming that from your equipment listed), then it is more difficult to do a traditional backhand topspin
The BH and FH is basically the same. Weight transfer is just opersite from left to right feet (if you are a right hander)

songphaisock
03-28-2014, 10:18 AM
imo, if you have a heavy setup (assuming that from your equipment listed), then it is more difficult to do a traditional backhand topspin
The BH and FH is basically the same. Weight transfer is just opersite from left to right feet (if you are a right hander)

ops. This's old equipment. I have changed to Primorac carbon + FH: Palio Blitz ( same as Tenergy05 but lighter, cheaper and not as spin and speed as T05) + BH: Stiga Calibra Sound. New setup is lighter

Der_Echte
03-29-2014, 01:51 PM
I like the celebration KIM T S did when Samsonov gifted him a point when it was 10-0, then they did incredible show rally lobbing.