H3 alternative

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Dec 2011
Can someone recommend me an alternative to H3? I had several sheets bubbling up with less than a month of use. Tried prov. and the same thing happened. I really like the rubber so i'm looking for something similar but with better quality.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Mar 2014
generally bubbling doesnt take place.... that so often....even i use h3.... it never did happened for me...!!

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Dec 2011
Most of them i got from ttnpp. They don't seem fake, but i'm not sure. The last one i got, a blue sponge prov, played great. Maybe it's my boosting technique.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Dec 2011
I don't know, i only put 3 thin layers, i don't think i'm over boosting. I've seen photos of rubbers much more curled than mine

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Mar 2014
lol... on that rubber.... if u are applying more than 2 layers of booster... it will over expend the rubber obviously... and when the reaction of that booster starts declining and the rubber starts contracting a bit..... then bubbles will obviously be there.....

not more than 2 very-thin-layers of boosters... never ever...!!

If u r boosting on the Chinese rubbers, especially Neo H3 blue , u need to put on a 1st coat of glue 1st and then wait for it to dry and then apply the boost. That prevent bubble, hope that help or you dont want to boost every now and then just get the pro rubbers. No more boosting lolz

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Dec 2011
If u r boosting on the Chinese rubbers, especially Neo H3 blue , u need to put on a 1st coat of glue 1st and then wait for it to dry and then apply the boost

That is what i do. I tried various methods, always the same result.

Thanks for all the tips but is there an alternative rubber? I don't have much experience with chinese rubbers, i liked the H3 and stuck with it. Maybe something less popular but just as good. I don't want to go back to ESN rubbers ( expensive) but if i had to i was thinking of mx-p as i don't like bouncy rubbers.

You can buy a Blue sponge Hurricane 3 Neo National version. It is factory boosted and doesn't need boosting at all. It costs 120$ but the quality of the rubber is so high that you will not need to change it for a long time.

Exactly what i use, u should do the same :)

says bebakhshid.
says bebakhshid.
Jun 2012
I think that is way too much to pay for a rubber
Its costs as 6 Hurricane 3 commercial versions but it lasts 6 time with more quality! I mean you change your rubbers every month but with this, after 6 month its still faster and spinier than a 1 week old Hurricane 3 commercial version.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jul 2012
Two good rubbers that don't need bosting and feel like H3. Xiom Tau or Adidas P7. Just slightly bit faster than H3.

Last edited:
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
May 2013
Why not try a National Version?

I bought a sheet yesterday and I'll test it out when it arrives next week.