PDA

View Full Version : Learn Table Tennis with Dr Tang

mmmm6279
03-30-2014, 06:47 PM
A comprehensive Chinese series have been uploaded on Youtube recently, entitled "Learn Table Tennis with Dr Tang"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HgmLQ5VrmNQ&list=PLHbL2cE5lQXNIFU9Rh11xYIuM4wvN9i0S

The Coach provides detailed demonstration on table tennis techniques. It contains 25 episodes, each about 5-15 min. The only problem is the Chinese language ! It will be nice if someone can provide English subtitle for these series. Since, most of the episodes are short, the translation is not hard. If anyone knows Chinese, he/she can pick 1-2 episodes, the whole work can be done by few nice Chinese guys. So I think, because of the quality of the teaching, lots of guy will be facilitated from this work. I appreciate if anyone can do this favor.

Tony's Table Tennis
03-31-2014, 03:36 AM
1 mins video will equal to about 5 to 10 mins of translation work.
so a 10min video may take up to an hour to translate.
I know becaue I translated some videos in the past before

These videos are about 2 years old. I wonder if any translation is already made on the internet.
Other than that, there is a youtuber that translated some videos already. I wonder if they are able to do it, as maybe with professional translators, the speed will be faster....