100 Posts

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jan 2014
Read 6 reviews
I just realized that I just had my hundredth post. I just wanted to thank this site so much and everyone in it. In under half a year, I've grown as a table tennis player. I play differently, I analyze matches differently, and I think about the game differently. The credit definitely goes to this site and all of you. Thank you Dan and thank you forum members. This is a great place.

says Waldner Masterclass out now! 🏓
says Waldner Masterclass out now! 🏓
Administrator
Oct 2010
Hey agold!

100 post sure does fly by doesn't it :) This is just what we want to hear. Our aim is to make sure people are not only getting the latest info about TT but also developing and improving their own game, whether this is through video analysis, images, equipment, coaching tips and much more. You are what makes this place great!

Thank you for joining us, see you around.

Reactions: agold
This user has no status.
Hey agold!

100 post sure does fly by doesn't it :) This is just what we want to hear. Our aim is to make sure people are not only getting the latest info about TT but also developing and improving their own game, whether this is through video analysis, images, equipment, coaching tips and much more. You are what makes this place great!

Thank you for joining us, see you around.

THIS IS what i loooooooove about this forum tabletennisdaily… In a german forum people would be already pissed by agolds post and would say: "I dont give a shit about youre post" or "yeah wow congratulations about your fuc**** 100 posts".

But here its kinda chilled, people are way more relaxed and there are no stupid questions, you dont have to explain yourself that much and stuff and people are more open and friendly… The atmosphere of tabletennisdaily is probably the best one of all forums Ive ever seen.

Keep it going ;)

Reactions: Rajah*
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jan 2014
Read 6 reviews
THIS IS what i loooooooove about this forum tabletennisdaily… In a german forum people would be already pissed by agolds post and would say: "I dont give a shit about youre post" or "yeah wow congratulations about your fuc**** 100 posts".

But here its kinda chilled, people are way more relaxed and there are no stupid questions, you dont have to explain yourself that much and stuff and people are more open and friendly… The atmosphere of tabletennisdaily is probably the best one of all forums Ive ever seen.

Keep it going ;)

Hey, you are at 100 now too!