Rubber Problem?

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Apr 2013
Hi Guys.

I had a air bubble on my bat so I decided to take both sheets of rubbers off and re-glue it on the exact same blade. Both sheets of rubber don't fit the bat anymore.Can someone explain? I don't have any money to buy new rubbers.I have have an upcoming Tournament!.

says http://cinemagr.am/embed/148758536
says http://cinemagr.am/embed/148758536
Feb 2013
Hi Guys.

I had a air bubble on my bat so I decided to take both sheets of rubbers off and re-glue it on the exact same blade. Both sheets of rubber don't fit the bat anymore.Can someone explain? I don't have any money to buy new rubbers.I have have an upcoming Tournament!.

This is nothing weird, I can't explain exactly why but the sponge always lose volume when you pill it of. You can use any kind of booster on it and it will get expanded again, or you can just stretch it to cover the bat, but it's not the best solution because rubber will feel a little harder and lose some flexibility

Last edited:
Reactions: TTlover11
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Sep 2013
Read 3 reviews
It loose volume because you stretch it when it was glued on.

I recommend you take your current balde/rubbers to some one who has experience and help you sort it out - before you make this problem worse.
Its good to learn and do it yourself, but since you say you are tight on budget and time, maybe this isn't the right time to pay school fees.

PS, what air bubbl are you talking about? a bad glue job (uneven surface) or topsheet and sponge no longer stuck together?

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Apr 2013
Yeah your right.I bought my bat made up from Tee sports(Tenergy 80 on Primorac) a couple weeks backI think it must of been a bad glue job as both sides were starting to come off.

Sent from my GT-S6810P using Tapatalk

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Sep 2013
Read 3 reviews
Yeah your right.I bought my bat made up from Tee sports(Tenergy 80 on Primorac) a couple weeks backI think it must of been a bad glue job as both sides were starting to come off.

Oh... Is it coming off from the side of the blade. Sponge is loose from the blade/wood?
That isn't air bubble then....

Air buble is normally in the centre of the rubber.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Apr 2013
Yeah the red side of the rubber had an air bubble so I decided to take it off and roll it out and black side sort of just started coming off.I boosted it two days ago and now it looks like I'll have to cut it's expanded so much haha now I have to glue it only done it twice.First time disaster and 2nd time was better.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Sep 2013
Read 3 reviews
Yeah the red side of the rubber had an air bubble so I decided to take it off and roll it out and black side sort of just started coming off.I boosted it two days ago and now it looks like I'll have to cut it's expanded so much haha now I have to glue it only done it twice.First time disaster and 2nd time was better.

You cutting it even more???
Oh boy, I feel so sorry for you in spending so much money on Tenergy rubbers.

Well good luck :)