Spinniest/best rubber you know?

This user has no status.
Hello community,

since im playing a H3 NEO prov. on my forehand my game improved a lot. Everybody knows how much spin this rubber can produce, if you tune it its exactly on the same level like a Tenergy 05, even spinnier. But since the most of us are european and nobody of us plays like Ma Long or ZJK im curious what kind of rubbers can really be on the same niveau like T05 and NH3 provincial?

In my opinion these two rubbers are the best existing forehand rubbers right now and Ive never found any alternatives which are the same or even superior to them…

I want to start a discussion here about rubbers which can substitute NH3 prov. and T05 for real without any cons.

Imagine you could get each rubber you want for only 10USD (except of DHS and Butterfly Nationals of CNT or Japanese NT), which rubber would you take more likely than one of these two on your forehand?

Im testing a lot right now and Im very curious about honest opinions.

For me personal spin and rotation is the most powerful weapon of table tennis because this is the only thing which makes table tennis unique against tennis, badminton and other sports. So Ive never found any rubber which is spinnier than T05 and NH3 so I would always go for one of these two, on pure wood blades I always go for NH3 and on carbon blades I think I prefer T05.
I tested Xiom Vega Pro and Tibhar Evo MX-P but these two rubbers make less spin than T05 so i would always prefer T05.

What about you? Are there any rubbers you swear on and you always get over T05 and NH3?

thanks greets :)

Last edited:
This user has no status.
Nooooooo. I mean imagine every rubber in this would only cost 10 USD (except the special pro rubbers), would you still use your Stiga Boost over T05 or NH3 or would you change your rubber?

Because like I said in my opinion T05 and H3 are the best rubbers for the forehand which are ever produced. So im curious about ppl who still prefer their setup over these two rubbers even if they would be the same price (because Tenergy for example is such an expensive rubber, ppl dont want to pay for this even if they want to play with T05).

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jan 2012
The spinnier and the best for me, are two different rubbers.

The spinniest I used, I really dont know, maybe Sanwei t88-I,on loops, on serves maybe haifu BWII.

The best for me is Tibhar 1Q XD on FH and Aurus soft on BH, if I could, I would join the service of BWII, the loop spin from T88-I with the speed of XD.

Overall I think 1Q XD is the best i can get .

Last edited:
says http://www.cornilleau-competition.com/EN/index.html
Mar 2011
Read 8 reviews
It's not just the rubber you have to consider, you have to consider the blade too.. And personal preference!

Right now I have the perfect setup for me, but if I were to use another setup, I would probably use the Stiga Clipper Wood with Tenergy rubbers or a Michael Maze Offensive with Bluefire JP01 on both sides.. Overall, those are the three rubbers I would call the best rubber :)

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
May 2013
Read 2 reviews
Both T05 and H3 Neo are very decent rubbers in the right hands.

IMHO, the end result - the spin, the arc, the kick off the bounce, and speed of a shot are far less dependent on the rubber being used and are directly dependant on the technique/skill of the player using it. For example, based on my subjective observation during playing in several local leagues for a couple of years:

* the spinniest slow loops are produced by two players who use T25 and Marc V respectively, both use ALL blades.
* loops with the highest arc are produced by two players who use T64 and Evolution MX-P respectively, using OFF- blades
* a top-20 UK junior using Rhyzm produces the fastest loops
* the fastest drive loop is produced by a player using T05 FX on BTY Primorac

As to players using T05 - there are some very good ones, but quite a few, especially in lower divisions, use it not because its properties suit their game best but simply because someone else told them it was the "best" rubber.

says bebakhshid.
says bebakhshid.
Jun 2012
As to players using T05 - there are some very good ones, but quite a few, especially in lower divisions, use it not because its properties suit their game best but simply because someone else told them it was the "best" rubber.
Agree with you. I have played with T05 and T64 but still I love my Donic Vario Big Slam more than any rubber for backhand.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
May 2011
Read 3 reviews
I like tenergy 05 the most on my forehand, there isn't anthing better for me that I have tried. For my backhand, I also use T05, but I am sure that something else would be better. I really like the nice flicks I can give with my backhand and the very spinny loops I do when I spin when someone pushes. But I really have a hard time blcoking the ball and playing 'contra' with the backhand, just ticking the ball and controlling it, if you know what I mean. I have tried genius on my backhand, great control, but no speed and definitely not enough spin. I would really like to combine these to rubbers, does anyone have a suggestion? Maybe the H3 Neo? never heard of it before!

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
May 2012
I remember when the Haifu rubber craze was going on. In my opinion, the quality cuts of those were monstorously spinny and if I could pick any rubber it would be those. Especially when the Whale 2 Red sponge FIRST came out. The quality was outstanding, and it was so wonderful to play with. I had the 39dg. When they switched to Hard, Med, Soft, the quality went way out the window and the rubber was completely different.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Mar 2014
Read 34 reviews
Spinniest rubber has to be Hurricane 3, it's specifically designed for heavy spin or a vicious third ball. Combination of high tackiness and very firm sponge. Softer spinny rubbers include Rakza 7 soft, Bluefire M1 which is probably marginally spinnier than Tenergy05. There are rubbers for everything nowadays and most of them are capable of producing unearthly amounts of spin and speed haha.

Reactions: Ahmad Arnous
Mar 2011
Read 8 reviews
Spinniest for me is Tibhar 5Q, although I believe 1Q is a better FH rubber (I use both). Another spin demon is Andro Hexer HD. I would like to try Adidas P7, I have heard it's a spin machine as well.

I agree, the Hexer HD is a beast when it comes to spin both in serves and loops. Weight is a bit on the heavy side, too heavy for me, but definitively a very spinny rubber :)