This user has no status.
C

This user has no status.
i think he looks like hes got messy style it puts me off

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2010
i think he looks like hes got messy style it puts me off

Put you off??, how could is this?? jajaj i mean, maybe hi is not at the chinese level, but you cant deny the fact of watchin him is a show, his backhand is from another planet jaja big time!

Dan

says editing a big TTD Team episode... stay tuned 👀

Dan

Administrator
Aug 2010
Read 72 reviews
Yeah, i once saw a training video of him and schalger, i cant find it on youtube anymore, but he played this bh, and the noise and power of it was like an explosion!!

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2010
Yeah, i once saw a training video of him and schalger, i cant find it on youtube anymore, but he played this bh, and the noise and power of it was like an explosion!!

Hey ya broda where r u from?, theres nobody of latin america in this place?, only european people?, blessings and rememba

KREANGA IS NOT A CRIME!

Dan

Dan

Administrator
Aug 2010
Read 72 reviews
Hey ya broda where r u from?, theres nobody of latin america in this place?, only european people?, blessings and rememba

KREANGA IS NOT A CRIME!

KREANGA IS NOT A CRIME! i like that quote!

Im from London Uk,, maybe invite your friends from your area to promote the site :)

This site has only been running for over a week now but its growing world wide

Dan

This user has no status.
T

This user has no status.
Best BH with Steger & Chen QI

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Mar 2011
Read 1 reviews
He hit the ball with full effort all the time, even when servicing. Just look at his face lol ;)
He is so serious in every way that people thinks that he is a grumpy old man.
btw player like Kreanga change lots of thing and paradigm in table tennis. I mean, just look at his BH loop, that single stroke could change what people think about the backhand side in TT.

Kreanga is a legend for me (y)

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Nov 2010
Read 4 reviews

an explosion?realy?did schlager succed to block it?:D
what do you think,who is better now,schlager or kreanga?

This user has no status.
Kreanga is a living legend of table tennis. Although not in the top 10 players in the ranking, I think that his games and effort it deserves. Although there are nearly 40 years and still plays with a lot of freshness and is seen to enjoy the game. As for his BH and I think he has one of the best BH in the history of this sport. In addition to Schlager, definitely one of the best players of BH. However, I will use the opportunity, although there is not much to do with the topic I should mention that my favorite player finally returned to the field after a long injury and I'm very happy about it. I think we all know who is this about? Of course it's a Michael Maze and I am sorry for not seriously realized Volkswagen Cup 2011, because it is very easy and without much effort lost in the quarterfinals of Wang Hao with 4-1. However, I hope, he will soon return to old form and playing the best he can. Go Maze, Go!!! :)

Last edited: