says Waldner Masterclass out now! 🏓
says Waldner Masterclass out now! 🏓
Administrator
Oct 2010
TableTennisDaily had the fantastic opportunity to review Butterfly's latest Tenergy 80 FX Rubber.

@Dan used the Timo Boll Spirit blade and @Tom used the Stiga Hybrid Wood NCT blade in the review which looked at the Butterfly Tenergy 80 FX rubber's on both sides of their blades. The review looks at various techniques and a range of shots used in today's modern game of table tennis and also which types of players this rubber is suited to. Thanks to Butterfly, Daniel Ives, Tom Maynard, and Kingfisher Table Tennis Club in the making of this review. You can buy Butterfly's Tenergy 80 FX Rubber on the Butterfly website here.

We hope you enjoyed this review, let us know what you think by posting below guys. Do you use any of the Tenergy series? Will you try out the Tenergy 80 FX rubber?

Check out more TableTennisDaily Equipment Reviews here.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jan 2014
Thanks for the Review TTD! @Dan and @Tom
I've been really waiting for this review of Tenergy 80 FX so much since I can't decide if I am to use Tenergy 80 or the FX version!

Looking forward for more review on TT equipments soon!
Well, I hope you can review DHS PG7 blade or the DHS Hurricane Long 3 or Long 5..

Thanks a Lot! :)

says [IMG]
Thanks for the review guys. Really appreciated!

Haven't used Tenergy rubbers before, but the 80 FX sounds promising and I think it would suit my game very well.
Thinking about pairing it with Stiga Infinity blade. In theory(!) this would be a nice combination for two wing looper close at the table.

Last edited:
Reactions: Dan

Dan

says editing a big TTD Team episode... stay tuned 👀

Dan

Administrator
Aug 2010
Read 72 reviews
Nice review! :) I wonder how the Tenergy series fare with the new polyballs. Maybe if you guys get hold of the new polyballs, you can add them to your future rubber reviews? Like a comparison between polyball and the celluloid ball in terms of play? :)

Great idea we can sure do this! Me and Tom will receive ITTF approved poly balls soon and will keep you updated. Glad you like the reviews :)

Sent from my GT-I9195 using Tapatalk

Dan

Dan

Administrator
Aug 2010
Read 72 reviews
Thanks for the Review TTD! @Dan and @Tom
I've been really waiting for this review of Tenergy 80 FX so much since I can't decide if I am to use Tenergy 80 or the FX version!

Looking forward for more review on TT equipments soon!
Well, I hope you can review DHS PG7 blade or the DHS Hurricane Long 3 or Long 5..

Thanks a Lot! :)

No worries. We are looking to review the Ma Long W968 soon :)

Sent from my GT-I9195 using Tapatalk

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Mar 2011
# Great review!!! Many Thanks to both of you :):)

Reactions: Dan
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jun 2013
Thanks for the review Dan and Tom. Not only was it good to learn about the rubber, but great to watch you play. You make it look so easy!