PDA

View Full Version : Butterfly Tenergy 80 FX Rubber Review

TableTennisDaily
04-17-2014, 03:53 PM
TableTennisDaily had the fantastic opportunity to review Butterfly's latest Tenergy 80 FX Rubber.

@Dan used the Timo Boll Spirit blade and @Tom used the Stiga Hybrid Wood NCT blade in the review which looked at the Butterfly Tenergy 80 FX rubber's on both sides of their blades. The review looks at various techniques and a range of shots used in today's modern game of table tennis and also which types of players this rubber is suited to. Thanks to Butterfly, Daniel Ives, Tom Maynard, and Kingfisher Table Tennis Club in the making of this review. You can buy Butterfly's Tenergy 80 FX Rubber on the Butterfly website here. (http://www.butterfly.tt/t80-fx)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v6ZhiE_mMYY

We hope you enjoyed this review, let us know what you think by posting below guys. Do you use any of the Tenergy series? Will you try out the Tenergy 80 FX rubber?

Check out more TableTennisDaily Equipment Reviews here. (http://www.tabletennisdaily.co.uk/forum/forumdisplay.php?289-TTD-Equipment-Reviews)

gen39
04-17-2014, 04:06 PM
Thanks for the Review TTD! @Dan and @Tom
I've been really waiting for this review of Tenergy 80 FX so much since I can't decide if I am to use Tenergy 80 or the FX version!

Looking forward for more review on TT equipments soon!
Well, I hope you can review DHS PG7 blade or the DHS Hurricane Long 3 or Long 5..

Thanks a Lot! :)

harveyaquino
04-17-2014, 04:18 PM
Nice review! :) I wonder how the Tenergy series fare with the new polyballs. Maybe if you guys get hold of the new polyballs, you can add them to your future rubber reviews? Like a comparison between polyball and the celluloid ball in terms of play? :)

Giangt
04-17-2014, 04:33 PM
Great job guys! Once again you nailed it :)

P1ngP0ng3r
04-17-2014, 05:14 PM
Thanks for the review guys. Really appreciated!

Haven't used Tenergy rubbers before, but the 80 FX sounds promising and I think it would suit my game very well.
Thinking about pairing it with Stiga Infinity blade. In theory(!) this would be a nice combination for two wing looper close at the table.

Dan
04-17-2014, 06:01 PM
Nice review! :) I wonder how the Tenergy series fare with the new polyballs. Maybe if you guys get hold of the new polyballs, you can add them to your future rubber reviews? Like a comparison between polyball and the celluloid ball in terms of play? :)

Great idea we can sure do this! Me and Tom will receive ITTF approved poly balls soon and will keep you updated. Glad you like the reviews :)

Sent from my GT-I9195 using Tapatalk

Dan
04-17-2014, 08:17 PM
Thanks for the Review TTD! @Dan and @Tom
I've been really waiting for this review of Tenergy 80 FX so much since I can't decide if I am to use Tenergy 80 or the FX version!

Looking forward for more review on TT equipments soon!
Well, I hope you can review DHS PG7 blade or the DHS Hurricane Long 3 or Long 5..

Thanks a Lot! :)

No worries. We are looking to review the Ma Long W968 soon :)

Sali
04-17-2014, 08:45 PM
During the test you were comparing this rubbers to t05. I am wondering if you were comparing it also to fx version or regular one. I am really interested in comparison to t05fx.

Bensmithbortey
04-17-2014, 09:15 PM

Yay Finally ;) and Excellent Review Dan and Tom :)

harrybelafonte
04-17-2014, 10:32 PM
Hi dan great reviews
after all these test reviews
it would be interesting up know what rubbers and combo you have settled on

cheers Dave

Rajah*
04-18-2014, 03:46 AM
Fantastic review Dan and Tom!
Thankyou :-)

Sent from my HTC One X+ using Tapatalk

gen39
04-18-2014, 07:39 AM

Wow! That's nice to know

Noppengraddler
04-18-2014, 07:55 AM
As always a really awesome review! Thank you, Dan and Tom!
I'm not sure whether to try the T80 or the T80FX next. Currently playing the T05FX, I would be curious about the differences between T05FX and T80FX.

harveyaquino
04-18-2014, 01:06 PM
Great idea we can sure do this! Me and Tom will receive ITTF approved poly balls soon and will keep you updated. Glad you like the reviews :)

Great! Thanks! And keep up the good work! :)

Sent from my iPhone 5 using Tapatalk

manvindar
04-18-2014, 02:17 PM
nice review @DAN and @tom :D...nice rallies!!

janus
04-18-2014, 02:32 PM
# Great review!!! Many Thanks to both of you :):)

mahomedy13
04-18-2014, 05:38 PM
Great interview @Dan and @Tom.It was definitely worth the wait.

chrisbuer
04-19-2014, 06:47 AM
Thanks for the review Dan and Tom. Not only was it good to learn about the rubber, but great to watch you play. You make it look so easy!

sir.afezi
04-19-2014, 04:16 PM
Great review.. Thanks :-)

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk

anelo
04-19-2014, 04:41 PM
Thanks for the review Dan and Tom. Not only was it good to learn about the rubber, but great to watch you play. You make it look so easy!
you mean I won't be able to play the same level if I buy two Tenergy80fx ? :p

mahomedy13
04-19-2014, 08:28 PM

I wish that was the case:pI would have bought a DHS Hurricane Long 3 with Hurricane 3 and Tenergy 05,and started playing like Ma Long!

chrisbuer
04-20-2014, 07:26 AM

That would never work for me being a pips player lol!!

Amayzde
04-21-2014, 09:26 AM
Will you guys review the Viscaria? Since its finally released in Europe

Dan
04-23-2014, 07:59 AM
During the test you were comparing this rubbers to t05. I am wondering if you were comparing it also to fx version or regular one. I am really interested in comparison to t05fx.

I would say the Tenergy 80 FX is slightly faster than the Tenergy 05 FX. Both are fairly similar as are they both in the softer FX sponge series. I am not to sure if the top sheet is much different between the two, but the 80 FX is even softer than the 05 FX so there is slightly more dwell and sponge absorption. This could alllow players to generate slightly more spin for some players.

Hi dan great reviews
after all these test reviews
it would be interesting up know what rubbers and combo you have settled on

cheers Dave

Great question. I think it all boils down to which rubber/blade suits that individual. All the blades and rubbers we have tested have been good for a particular style. Tom is a semi professional player and uses the Stiga Hybrid NCT blade with Tenergy 05 both sides. I coach now and vary between two blades. The Stiga Rosewood with Calibra Tour Medium both sides or the Timo Boll Spirit with Calibra Tour on both sides. I do a lot of blocking now :)

Great to hear Chris! We try our best :)

Will you guys review the Viscaria? Since its finally released in Europe

Good idea Amayzde. We will see what we can do for the future if we can get this blade to review.

Sali
04-23-2014, 02:12 PM
I would say the Tenergy 80 FX is slightly faster than the Tenergy 05 FX. Both are fairly similar as are they both in the softer FX sponge series. I am not to sure if the top sheet is much different between the two, but the 80 FX is even softer than the 05 FX so there is slightly more dwell and sponge absorption. This could alllow players to generate slightly more spin for some players.

Thanks Dan. Actually this is not good for me. I want some rubber for the BH side, which is slower then t05fx. I like this rubber very much especially for the feeling and control, but still a lot of balls goes too long. I use 1.9mm sponge. Can you advice some slower rubber with simillar feeling?

gen39
04-23-2014, 04:03 PM
Guys, I just wanna ask. I can't help it.

Do you think this rubber Tenergy 80 fx or probably Tnergy 80 will be good for a developing player? Thanks!

Rajah*
04-23-2014, 04:16 PM

Do you think this rubber Tenergy 80 fx or probably Tnergy 80 will be good for a developing player? Thanks!

Hi there, how come youre askin? You are already using t80 as your bh rubber as said in your equipment. Tell us your experience with this rubber, thus this bh rubber of yours help improve your control of the game perse?

mahomedy13
04-23-2014, 06:14 PM

I think Tenergy 80Fx will do well with all types of player,from beginner to pro.Maybe even similar to The Mark V

krro
04-23-2014, 06:59 PM
When will it be released in stores??

chrisbuer
04-24-2014, 03:25 PM
Thanks Dan. Actually this is not good for me. I want some rubber for the BH side, which is slower then t05fx. I like this rubber very much especially for the feeling and control, but still a lot of balls goes too long. I use 1.9mm sponge. Can you advice some slower rubber with simillar feeling?

I've been using T05-FX for the past few years and will be switching to 80-FX. However I had a similar problem with 05-FX 1.9mm with too many balls going long. Therefore I changed to 05-FX but with a 1.7mm sponge and it made a big difference. Perhaps you should try the same rubber but with a thinner sponge?

When will it be released in stores??

It's available in the UK now from the official Butterfly supplier, so it should be out in Sweden as well?

LethalForehand
04-25-2014, 03:01 AM
Come on guys, no offense but this review stinks! T80fx is good in everything, has no weaknesses, blah blah blah. I know it 'has to be good' bc butterfly gave it, but you could be more honest. At least Iwould expect with an fx rubber short game to be more difficult. Shouldnt say bad because its not, it depends on the user, just say its more diffiult to keep the ball low than with T80 or 05. That would be real comparison, TTD reviews all say every product is great in everything, nothing has downsides, etc...

I am interested in your reviews because your level is evidently high enough to feel difference between products, but only if you give me real insight and comparison, not just great in flicking, great in pushing, great in looping....

chrisbuer
04-25-2014, 10:09 AM
Come on guys, no offense but this review stinks! T80fx is good in everything, has no weaknesses, blah blah blah. I know it 'has to be good' bc butterfly gave it, but you could be more honest. At least Iwould expect with an fx rubber short game to be more difficult. Shouldnt say bad because its not, it depends on the user, just say its more diffiult to keep the ball low than with T80 or 05. That would be real comparison, TTD reviews all say every product is great in everything, nothing has downsides, etc...

I am interested in your reviews because your level is evidently high enough to feel difference between products, but only if you give me real insight and comparison, not just great in flicking, great in pushing, great in looping....

I completely disagree with this. Firstly they state in the review that it does have weaknesses in that it is not a rubber for players wanting to generate high speed.

The FX sponge in the short game is more bouncy and you can see this when comparing this review to the review TTD did of the regular Tenergy 80. However that doesn't make the FX sponge bad, it's just different.

The bottom line is that the Tenergy range of rubbers are superb and very hard to beat. I've used 05-FX for a number of years and it's very hard to fault it. The only fault I can find with it is that when it's old and starts to lose it's grip, the performance drops off. In other words, once it's done, it's done!

However, apart from this one issue, I've not yet found another rubber that does what it can do - i.e. short game, power, spin, control, feel, touch, etc.

mahomedy13
04-26-2014, 02:02 PM

Look at all the positives mentioned,then think about all other things that are not mentioned,then put 2 and 2 together...

that way you will find out all its faults.

Rajah*
04-26-2014, 03:29 PM
Every single review done here is with full of respect to each sponsors and viewers. Now by the way lethalforhand commented i see that you yourself sir is a highlevel too who can analyse and review your own rubber. Now my question for you sir do you think it is proper for Dan and Tom to make negative comments everytime they make a review?
There are a lot of good coaches players here in the forum who can also analyze and review.. but we never make such comment like what you did becoz we value the word RESPECT.

Stupidity of the human race.

mahomedy13
04-26-2014, 06:36 PM
Every single review done here is with full of respect to each sponsors and viewers. Now by the way lethalforhand commented i see that you yourself sir is a highlevel too that can analyse and review your own rubber. Now my question for you sir do you think it is proper for Dan and Tom to make negative comments everytime they make a review?
There are a lot of good coaches players here in the forum who can also analyze and review.. but we never make such comment like what you did becoz we value the word RESPECT.

Stupidity of the human race.

now we wouldnt want Butterfly,Stiga,Andro or DHS to stop supplying any equipment for review because we go about criticising their products,would we?...

LethalForehand
04-27-2014, 01:45 PM
one can respect the supplier while being critical about the product. Manufacturers also know that no product is excellent in all areas of the game, so they won't be surprised. To stick to the T80fx example, one could say, 'you need to have a good touch to be able to keep the ball low in short game with this rubber' instead of 'great in short game'. Or, 'excels in counterlooping but medium in touchgame'. No need to make explicitly negative comments, just help the viewer read between the lines more.

there is a continuum between full respect to the product provider and a very critical review. One end is saying 100% positive things, and being completely uninformative to the viewer, the other end is 100% informative for the viewer and rude to the provider. To me, TTD reviews are closer the the first endpoint than to the middle. I would prefer reviews in the middle.

mahomedy13
04-29-2014, 12:24 PM
one can respect the supplier while being critical about the product. Manufacturers also know that no product is excellent in all areas of the game, so they won't be surprised. To stick to the T80fx example, one could say, 'you need to have a good touch to be able to keep the ball low in short game with this rubber' instead of 'great in short game'. Or, 'excels in counterlooping but medium in touchgame'. No need to make explicitly negative comments, just help the viewer read between the lines more.

there is a continuum between full respect to the product provider and a very critical review. One end is saying 100% positive things, and being completely uninformative to the viewer, the other end is 100% informative for the viewer and rude to the provider. To me, TTD reviews are closer the the first endpoint than to the middle. I would prefer reviews in the middle.

But TTD goes towards the middle.They explain in detail all aspects,and they dont flatter the manufacturer,as the manufacturer also knows everything is not 100%.Thats the reason they got different products for different play styles.

TTplayer1
04-29-2014, 09:24 PM
Great review Tom and Dan. I got a great understanding about the rubber.

Dan
05-06-2014, 02:46 PM

Okay Sali, you could try Stiga or Donic rubbers, they are good for the backhand. We reviewed the Stiga Calibra Tour Medium and found this excellent for the backhand side in terms of control.

No worries, I would say the T80FX is better for the developing player as the sponge is softer which allows a greater dwell time, meaning the ball stays on the players rubber slightly longer. I found I had a lot of control with this rubber, more control than what I got with the popular Tenergy 05.

amr_tareef
05-07-2014, 03:13 PM
Hi Dan,

Would you please give me your personal advice about switching to 80-fx ... I am now using 05-fx on Jun Mizutani blade.

Waiting for your reply ... To order 2 sheets or not.

Thanks in advance and awesome playing style in the review as usual.

Note : please try to compare Tenergy 80-fx vs Tenergy 05-fx not the regular 05.

BTW : Tom's backhand is improving a lot ... & nice hand switching 5:50 ... Dan's style is great as usual.

Many thanks for you guys ... You are the best.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Tom
05-08-2014, 04:13 PM
Hi Dan,

Would you please give me your personal advice about switching to 80-fx ... I am now using 05-fx on Jun Mizutani blade.

Waiting for your reply ... To order 2 sheets or not.

Thanks in advance and awesome playing style in the review as usual.

Note : please try to compare Tenergy 80-fx vs Tenergy 05-fx not the regular 05.

BTW : Tom's backhand is improving a lot ... & nice hand switching 5:50 ... Dan's style is great as usual.

Many thanks for you guys ... You are the best.

Hey dude its Tom here! I think the 80fx would be a good swap from the 05fx I've tried both with Dan and the 80fx will give you a softer feeling and is probably slightly easier to spin with away from the table compared to the 05fx. To be honest the difference between the tenergy series of rubbers aren't that big, if you enjoy using one type of tenergy you will be able to easily transition to another, the differences are quite minimal. In my opinion ;)

Good for the 80fx you'll love it, glad your enjoy the reviews and thanks for the feedback man! :D All the best Tom

amr_tareef
05-08-2014, 04:52 PM
Thanks Tom for your kind review.

Dan
05-11-2014, 10:30 PM
Hey dude its Tom here! I think the 80fx would be a good swap from the 05fx I've tried both with Dan and the 80fx will give you a softer feeling and is probably slightly easier to spin with away from the table compared to the 05fx. To be honest the difference between the tenergy series of rubbers aren't that big, if you enjoy using one type of tenergy you will be able to easily transition to another, the differences are quite minimal. In my opinion ;)

Good for the 80fx you'll love it, glad your enjoy the reviews and thanks for the feedback man! :D All the best Tom

That is good advice from Tom there @amr_tareef The 80 FX has greater control. It's softer sponge gives you slight more time on the ball. I personally found it to have a lot more control than the other Tenergy series. You can see we both have a lot of control in this review especially against spinny balls. We found the rubber to be less sensitive to spin.

amr_tareef
05-11-2014, 10:41 PM
That is good advice from Tom there @amr_tareef The 80 FX has greater control. It's softer sponge gives you slight more time on the ball. I personally found it to have a lot more control than the other Tenergy series. You can see we both have a lot of control in this review especially against spinny balls. We found the rubber to be less sensitive to spin.

Thanks Dan ... I think I will give it a try

Dan
05-11-2014, 10:46 PM
Thanks Dan ... I think I will give it a try

Okay cool, let us know how you get on with the 80 FX, and it would be great if you can leave your review here :)

amr_tareef
05-11-2014, 10:47 PM
Okay cool, let us know how you get on with the 80 FX, and it would be great if you can leave your review here :)

Sure I will

agold
05-11-2014, 11:29 PM
Can anyone compare this to the Andro Rasant Grip or powergrip, or the Stiga airoc m and s? I feel it's odd that the rubbers in response to the new blade are all designed to be more spinny except t80 fx. I doubt it's a response.

chrisbuer
06-13-2014, 09:27 AM
Now that I have my Amicus robot and a spare couple of identical blades, I decided to put Tenergy 05-FX on one blade and Tenergy 80-FX on the other in order to test them back to back.

I dedicated some time to playing with both rubbers back to back and found it very interesting. Now that these rubbers are broken in, there are some very noticeable differences:

1.) 80-FX definitely has a lower throw which means that the ball comes off flatter and doesn't kick up from the stroke. Whilst this is very good for blocking the ball on the forehand, it requires a slight change in angle when contacting the ball on loops. You might say it has more of dead feel to it compared to 05-FX and is probably why Butterfly say it has better control.

2.) The higher throw of 05-FX makes it feel easier to drive the ball across the table. I get a nice arc on the ball without having to really do much. This makes 05-FX generally feel easier to knock the ball around the table. However the trade-off is that it's harder to block the ball against top-spin and it’s more bouncy when playing short pushes. However, whilst it felt better upon contact, I was actually getting more balls on the table with 80-FX. Many of my 05-FX shots were going long off the table!

Overall I still feel more comfortable with 05-FX but only because it feels familiar. I need more practice with 80-FX, but long term, I think it'll be the better rubber for my game primarily because I play closer to the table where the increased control in the short game should benefit me.

maachintpurni
06-13-2014, 12:59 PM
seems like its very hard to hit topspins when away from the table....not my type....

maachintpurni
06-13-2014, 01:00 PM
Now that I have my Amicus robot and a spare couple of identical blades, I decided to put Tenergy 05-FX on one blade and Tenergy 80-FX on the other in order to test them back to back.

I dedicated some time to playing with both rubbers back to back and found it very interesting. Now that these rubbers are broken in, there are some very noticeable differences:

1.) 80-FX definitely has a lower throw which means that the ball comes off flatter and doesn't kick up from the stroke. Whilst this is very good for blocking the ball on the forehand, it requires a slight change in angle when contacting the ball on loops. You might say it has more of dead feel to it compared to 05-FX and is probably why Butterfly say it has better control.

2.) The higher throw of 05-FX makes it feel easier to drive the ball across the table. I get a nice arc on the ball without having to really do much. This makes 05-FX generally feel easier to knock the ball around the table. However the trade-off is that it's harder to block the ball against top-spin and it’s more bouncy when playing short pushes. However, whilst it felt better upon contact, I was actually getting more balls on the table with 80-FX. Many of my 05-FX shots were going long off the table!

Overall I still feel more comfortable with 05-FX but only because it feels familiar. I need more practice with 80-FX, but long term, I think it'll be the better rubber for my game primarily because I play closer to the table where the increased control in the short game should benefit me.
its cool..

amr_tareef
06-13-2014, 05:08 PM
Hi

Can anyone give me a comparison after testing Tenergy 80-fx vs Tenergy 05-fx in those aspects :

- Opening loop ( topspin ) from the serve or from the table edge .

- loops in the mid distance.

- loops from far from table.

- Execute short spiny serves.

And finally if you are a two wings offensive player ... Are you prefers 80-fx for both sides or what ?

Thanks in advance.

agold
06-13-2014, 05:16 PM
Hi

Can anyone give me a comparison after testing Tenergy 80-fx vs Tenergy 05-fx in those aspects :

- Opening loop ( topspin ) from the serve or from the table edge .

- loops in the mid distance.

- loops from far from table.

- Execute short spiny serves.

And finally if you are a two wings offensive player ... Are you prefers 80-fx for both sides or what ?

Thanks in advance.

I have not used the T80 FX but I did try it.

It is a different type of spin than 05 FX. It has more dwell I think but I didn't try for a long time. So 80 FX has more potential but less spin off the bat.

I thought it was better closer but maybe not. It felt like there was not enough power away from the table as the 80 (not 05 FX). It has a significantly lower throw.

That's all i can say off your list

Rajah*
06-15-2014, 04:30 PM
T80- jack of all trades and a master of none.
The master is you.

Sent from my HTC One M8 using Tapatalk

chrisbuer
06-15-2014, 06:40 PM
When you hit the ball with 05 FX it springs up and arcs back onto the table whereas when you do the same with 80fx it comes of lower and flatter.

80 FX feels less mushy as well and more positive when directing the ball to a specific position on the table.

amr_tareef
06-28-2014, 02:45 AM
Just finished my new setup

I will but Tenergy 80-fx under test
http://img.tapatalk.com/d/14/06/28/ytazuqug.jpg

joskokustura
06-30-2014, 11:53 AM
amazing rubber :D

TTHopeful
06-30-2014, 03:58 PM
I wonder what Butterfly's next rubber will be called. They have a lot of rubbers in there Tenergy series now. Just watched review again, very well done!

xyin017
07-05-2014, 08:40 AM
tenergy 80 (abit soft) use to be on my backhand but xiom is much better, more durable and cheaper.

P1ngP0ng3r
09-01-2014, 03:54 PM
Can anyone compare this to the Andro Rasant Grip or powergrip, or the Stiga airoc m and s? I feel it's odd that the rubbers in response to the new blade are all designed to be more spinny except t80 fx. I doubt it's a response.

I am pretty interested in this as well. Perhaps some thoughts from those who played with these rubbers?
Thanks.

amr_tareef
09-02-2014, 08:08 AM
I am pretty interested in this as well. Perhaps some thoughts from those who played with these rubbers?
Thanks.

After around one month of playing with Tenergy 80-fx after 2 years of Tenergy 05-fx ,

I found that this rubber is just amazing :

- firstly you will had some problems in with its low throw angle.

- after adjusting the new timing and make a strong brush contact , you will be amazed with its spin quality and will transfer the lower throw angel into a powerful weapon ( deadly spins which cannot return easily.

- the blocking is just wooooow .... You will be able to block with faster and lower return balls that will make your opponent have many problems against it.

- also you will find it more controlled specially in targeting the ball.

- the short strokes will be more better and lower.

- finally the nullifying a spiny serves is a breeze.

P1ngP0ng3r
09-02-2014, 09:08 AM
Thanks for the info amr_tareef.

Don't believe I like the 80 FX on my FH, so think I'll put the 80 FX on my BH and Rasant Grip on the FH.

agold
09-02-2014, 11:28 AM
After around one month of playing with Tenergy 80-fx after 2 years of Tenergy 05-fx ,

- after adjusting the new timing and make a strong brush contact , you will be amazed with its spin quality and will transfer the lower throw angel into a powerful weapon ( deadly spins which cannot return easily.

- the blocking is just wooooow .... You will be able to block with faster and lower return balls that will make your opponent have many problems against it.

I was gonna post a review, but you said it all :)

Dan
09-02-2014, 09:32 PM

Great to hear your positive review @amr I am glad you are happy with the 80 FX. I found it very good to, and I agree excellent for spin when you brush the ball well. We found similar findings :)

Bishop Rasta 27
09-04-2014, 12:19 AM
i've run int this review and its great! thanks Dan and TTD for the review...T80FX seems interest me, but its soooo expensive...:(

jackass22
01-12-2019, 09:27 AM
Does anybody still play with 80fx? How dooes it play with plastic balls in comparison with new era rubbers? Doesnt it bottom out in thickness 1.9 mm for bh? I play heavy topspin and drives close to table on blade btf freitas alc.
Thank you for advice.

jackass22
01-14-2019, 05:40 AM
Also can you compare it with t05fx? Topspin to heavy backspin, drives, push.
I am considering change t05 fx for 80 fx- because new trend is thinner topsheet for plastic balls. I have tried many rubbers and generally is true.
Is 80 fx more suitable for plastic balls?

jackass22
01-15-2019, 05:17 AM
Does nobody play with 80fx with plastic balls/or t05fx/?

Geraldrog
03-02-2019, 07:46 PM
Looks cool, I bet it does sound goodDid it permanently kick the Oppo from your system?