How to check if the DHS bat I purchased is real?

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Apr 2014
I recently purchased a DHS X6002 bat from Amazon. It produces about 25-50% more spin than my old £10 bat. On the images on the internet there is a circular picture of ma long on the bottom of the bat. My bat has it too but the picture isn't as clear as it's looks on the images on the internet. Here are some pictures of the bat I ordered
puu.sh/8ePGx.jpg
puu.sh/8ePK4.jpg
puu.sh/8ePKR.jpg
There is a 16 digit code on a sticker on the handle and I am aware you can go on this site to see if it authentic tabletennis.sport.org.cn/qcwyh/
However when I put in the code I get this puu.sh/8ePPh.png.
The red rubber is Hurricane III and the Black rubber is Tin Arc III.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Apr 2014
Sorry, new to this site so I didn't know how to upload images. Images are attached in this message

Attachments

• black.jpg
    black.jpg
    57 KB · Views: 1,005
  • long.jpg
    long.jpg
    5.1 KB · Views: 957
  • red.jpg
    red.jpg
    61.8 KB · Views: 988
  • unava.jpg
    unava.jpg
    4.4 KB · Views: 976
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Apr 2014
Mine cost £35 and was bought from here amazon.co.uk/DHS-X6002-X-Series-SUPERSTAR-Tennis/dp/B004G8WPSM

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Apr 2014
How much did you pay for it?
So is the Ma Long picture the only thing that you feel is not correct?

Maybe you can ask other users of DHS to check if the rubbers is the real thing

Idk anyone else that uses a Hurricane III rubber. There are places where you can get the bat for the equivalent of £20 and the price of the bat is never really more than £45

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Apr 2014
Idk anyone else that uses a Hurricane III rubber. There are places where you can get the bat for the equivalent of £20 and the price of the bat is never really more than £45

Edit: I just realised that I got the bat for £38 but now a few weeks later the price has dropped to £35.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Sep 2013
Read 3 reviews
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jan 2014
Visit this page http://www.dhs-sports.com/portal/
and then you see something like this in the left-hand side
shfdgb.jpg
enter the 12 or 16 digit code in the first box and enter the authentication code given, in the image above the authentication code is N460.
And press enter.
You will be directed to the results.

If you see something like this,
nice.jpg
your equipment is not fake. The code you entered exist on the DHS database.

If this one appears,
nice1.jpg
it means, the code you entered has been inquired before. (DHS serial code is applicable for first time only in the DHS database. Therefore it is not likely to reproduce a serial code).
This might mean that the product you purchased is an imitation or maybe the seller has checked it already in the database.

Whereas if something like this appears,
nice2.jpg
the product you purchased is a fake. The code you entered does not exist.

You can also use google translate to be able to understand what is it from the results page (It appears in the box below the code you entered).

Hope this helps! :)

JHB

says Aged and infirm of purpose
If you bought the bat components separately from mainstream suppliers then those rubbers alone would cost nearer £60 in total and you'd have to add to that the cost of the blade - say another £20 - £30. So ask yourself, how likely is it that the bat you've bought for £38 is genuine ?? It doesn't look entirely hopeful on the face of it. NB if you do find it to be fake, make sure you tell Amazon !

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Dec 2014
If you are satisfied ....blade its original! Have fun,there Nasu from Romania.