Need Recommendation For My New Blade

says http://cinemagr.am/embed/148758536
says http://cinemagr.am/embed/148758536
Feb 2013
Guys,
I am going to change a new blade.But i just can't make a good decision about this,so i may just need you recommendation :D.
My FH Rubber:Bluefire M1
BH Rubber:Acuda S2

Thx!

You need to tell us more about your style. And why do you want to change your setup? What are you looking for?

Reactions: akonebrahim
This user has no status.
A safe assumption from your rubber is that you attack on both wings? Fairly pacey rubbers. Not to worry once we have more info you will have all the help you need from everyone here :D

Hi, I was planning on ordering a hurricane long 3 of your website. How long will it take to ship someting to the Netherlands?

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jan 2011
Thx Guys For Relying to help me.
Here's my answer for your questions.
I use more power than spin.Emm,somekind like ZJK style?Less Spin more Power :D.I'm looking for a blade which could provide me more power while i am plying offensively.

Did i answered the questions?Coz i am not sure about how to ans these kind of question also hahaz :D

says Spin and more spin.
says Spin and more spin.
Super Moderator
Dec 2010
Read 11 reviews
Thx Guys For Relying to help me.
Here's my answer for your questions.
I use more power than spin.Emm,somekind like ZJK style?Less Spin more Power :D.I'm looking for a blade which could provide me more power while i am plying offensively.

Did i answered the questions?Coz i am not sure about how to ans these kind of question also hahaz :D

Interesting. You say you use more power than spin and then you say it is like ZJK's style. Well ZJK's style puts more spin on the ball than anyone else. The amount of spin ZJK puts on the ball is crazy. No shakehand player gets as much spin. But, to me you answered some questions anyway. Sounds like you are an intermediate, offensive player. You probably should be using an all wood blade. You probably should be using a blade that is NOT TOO FAST. You probably want a blade that IS TOO FAST. And that would actually be a mistake if you want to develop and get better. So blades that might be good for you:

Butterfly Primorac Off-
Stiga Tube Allround
Stiga Allround Evolution

Really, there are many more in that category but those will help you develop and improve your stroke and get more power and spin from your stroke.

I know that is not what you were looking for. You were looking for suggestions like:

Butterfly Photino
Butterfly Gergly
Butterfly Balsa Carbon
Butterfly Schlager Carbon
Butterfly Timo Boll ZLC
Stiga Ebenholz VII NCT

Those blades would be fun to hit with. You would think they felt great. They ARE ROCKETS. But they would slow the improvement of your game.

Truthfully, your best bet would be to find a coach in your area, hit with him for a little while and ask him to recommend a blade for your level and style that would help you get better.

But based on what you said, (I am reading between the lines rather than taking what you said at face value) it sounds like you need to work on getting more spin from your loops, more spin, more spin, more spin, and then you will uncover, and be able to unleash, a whole level of power you never realized existed. An all wood blade, in the Off- to All+ speed category would be best for getting you to develop more power, more spin. The blades I recommended are all in the Off- speed category.

Reactions: kllw100
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jan 2011
Interesting. You say you use more power than spin and then you say it is like ZJK's style. Well ZJK's style puts more spin on the ball than anyone else. The amount of spin ZJK puts on the ball is crazy. No shakehand player gets as much spin. But, to me you answered some questions anyway. Sounds like you are an intermediate, offensive player. You probably should be using an all wood blade. You probably should be using a blade that is NOT TOO FAST. You probably want a blade that IS TOO FAST. And that would actually be a mistake if you want to develop and get better. So blades that might be good for you:

Butterfly Primorac Off-
Stiga Tube Allround
Stiga Allround Evolution

Really, there are many more in that category but those will help you develop and improve your stroke and get more power and spin from your stroke.

I know that is not what you were looking for. You were looking for suggestions like:

Butterfly Photino
Butterfly Gergly
Butterfly Balsa Carbon
Butterfly Schlager Carbon
Butterfly Timo Boll ZLC
Stiga Ebenholz VII NCT

Those blades would be fun to hit with. You would think they felt great. They ARE ROCKETS. But they would slow the improvement of your game.

Truthfully, your best bet would be to find a coach in your area, hit with him for a little while and ask him to recommend a blade for your level and style that would help you get better.

But based on what you said, (I am reading between the lines rather than taking what you said at face value) it sounds like you need to work on getting more spin from your loops, more spin, more spin, more spin, and then you will uncover, and be able to unleash, a whole level of power you never realized existed. An all wood blade, in the Off- to All+ speed category would be best for getting you to develop more power, more spin. The blades I recommended are all in the Off- speed category.

Thx for the information and suggestions! :D

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Aug 2013
Hi, in my opinion you can try all the above recommended blades, rubber set up etc etc and yet you wont feel contented rather not giving you something you expect.. i would suggest hone your skills to the fullest of your abilities. Balance your skill fh and bh offensively and defensively. Footwork-lift your legs/body as you move, timing in hitting the ball-on the rise and with delay, coordination of body movement when you execute attack and dropshots, proper ball contact on the blade, calm proper head position and stability of blade and you aswell when you block punch the ball. Always analyse the ball that you throw to your opponent and read incoming ball including serves. You see whenever you get confused you dont have to panic..always remember the basics and work it all the way up. Pls dont go for power blades.. stay with something that is flexible that could keep up with you offensively and defensively on both bh and fh.. using an all around blade isnt bad while you still develop skills. Honestly speaking perfecting spin alone will cover alot of time months year before we master it. Just be patient and never get tired of practicing it..impt proper guidance training/coach that could assist you.

Sent from my HTC One X+ using Tapatalk

Last edited: