Adrien Mattenet jumps 1.22 meters!

says : ???????:?? ?????????? ?? ??? ? ?? ?? ???- ????? ?? ...
says : ???????:?? ?????????? ?? ??? ? ?? ?? ???- ????? ?? ...
Mar 2014
Отскокът е добър. 1. Краката трябва да са дълги спрямо тялото и 2. мускулите трябва да са добре развити за голям отскок.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Apr 2014
How beneficial is this for his game? I would be interested to know how close he did this to the WTTTC... he could have injured himself.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
May 2014
Box jumps like these have been becoming more and more popular for gaining explosive power in the legs. If there is a question why that is beneficial for TT, look at the CNT and how big their legs are and how quick they can move. Also, there is no way this was his first time jumping thar high. He worked up to it from lower heights over months of incorporating this workout in a few times a week, and slowly increasing the final box height. I couldn't see a player risking his career over a stunt. All in all, impressive exhibition

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Mar 2014
Read 12 reviews
Box jumps like these have been becoming more and more popular for gaining explosive power in the legs. If there is a question why that is beneficial for TT, look at the CNT and how big their legs are and how quick they can move. Also, there is no way this was his first time jumping thar high. He worked up to it from lower heights over months of incorporating this workout in a few times a week, and slowly increasing the final box height. I couldn't see a player risking his career over a stunt. All in all, impressive exhibition

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Even if you build up to something like that,the room for injury is ever present.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Apr 2011
All training, all sport has the risk of injury (and yes TT too). It just depends on how you handle the training.

The box jump actually does not only provide you the explosiveness training, but it also trains your mentality. You will find that you had to first overcome the mentality issue when the height of box is at least your waist level.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Feb 2013
I think that the jump is quite impressive. To come up with different exercises nowadays is very hard.