Where to buy Table Tennis equipment in Turkey

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
May 2014
I have family members going to Turkey and they asked me what I wanted,so naturally,I replied'Table tennis equipment.'

So I was wondering,where is the best place to buy equipment in Istanbul as they will be there mostly.This will also save them time as they are going for 1 week only.

Thanks

Hi mahomedy13,
I can recommend two shops. They are both located in the Anatolian (Asia) site of Istanbul, and very close to each other. The first one is Spin Spor, the second one is Deta Sport. You can reach their web sites easily by using google search function, and have an idea on the goods they have and on their prices.
If you need additional help please feel free to ask.
Best regards

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Mar 2014
Read 12 reviews
Hi mahomedy13,
I can recommend two shops. They are both located in the Anatolian (Asia) site of Istanbul, and very close to each other. The first one is Spin Spor, the second one is Deta Sport. You can reach their web sites easily by using google search function, and have an idea on the goods they have and on their prices.
If you need additional help please feel free to ask.
Best regards

thanks for your help ttnb

really appreciated

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Dec 2013
Spin spor is the most expensive shop, masatenisi.com and hazerspor are the cheapest shops, but all of them more expensive than tabletennis11.com . I think you shouldn't buy anything from Turkey. I am in İzmir

GT-I9300 cihazımdan Tapatalk kullanılarak gönderildi