Forehand Rubber Change

Hello how are you, I used the vega europe the asia vega, both are very good asia a little harder than the europe, all depends on your technique, in terms of speed are very similar the asia must impart more strength to achieve more effect because of its hardness, but I do like the europe gave more effect in terms of loops and topspin, the only thing I do not like much of the vega is that they have very little durability, in that year i prove omega pro and I liked much more, i felt they had more spin and more speed apart they last much more than the Vega series, i hope it will be helpfull, greetings.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Mar 2014
Read 12 reviews
I'm using the same blade. Just got it changed two days ago?

Have you used any other rubber setups?
I'm thinking about whether tenergy 05 is a good setup or maybe I should try dhs H3 / andro rasant?

You should ask Tony from Tony's Table Tennis.
He was using that blade with rakza 9's,but he has a lot of experience with xiom products.

He might be able to help you out.

But in my opinion,tenergy 05 would do well

Reactions: Zaidam
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Mar 2014
Read 12 reviews
Im looking for a forehand rubber that will provide a lot of speed but also a lot of speed. I am looking for a rubber that is under $40 due to my budget. I cannot use chinese rubbers though.

A good rubber is the Mark V.Although it wont provide a lot of speed,it provides a lovely amount of spin,and very good control.
and its under $40 in some places

Reactions: Zaidam
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Sep 2013
Read 3 reviews
Vega Asia or Vega Pro is very good FH rubber.
Vega Pro is Xiom's best seller world wide. Its bascially a Tenergy 05 - at half the price.

The only different is the sponge (slighter harder - so suite FH better) and there is more speed and spin while still maintain good control.
Vega Euro for example is softer and more like a T05FX

These Xiom rubbers really are durable and imo last longer than Tenergy, which are really durable already.

If you are happy with Vega Euro, I don't see Vega Pro or Asia being a problem.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jun 2013
Read 6 reviews
Vega Asia or Vega Pro is very good FH rubber.
Vega Pro is Xiom's best seller world wide. Its bascially a Tenergy 05 - at half the price.

The only different is the sponge (slighter harder - so suite FH better) and there is more speed and spin while still maintain good control.
Vega Euro for example is softer and more like a T05FX

These Xiom rubbers really are durable and imo last longer than Tenergy, which are really durable already.

If you are happy with Vega Euro, I don't see Vega Pro or Asia being a problem.

Thank you Tony very much for your feed back. Just wondering but which Rubber would you say is more better in terms of a bit more spin to still be able to put a lot of spin on my service?

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Sep 2013
Read 3 reviews
So you're saying you can get Rakza 7s for 550 rupees???!?!?!?!? (10US)

WOWW

what's the shipping to Australia?!

Where did you read rupees?
It is listed in ZAR - as stated on the website.

Any ways, due to high shipping cost to SA, it doesn't make sense for us to import and re-export to countries outside of Africa.
The shipping cost will be too expensive.
I suggest you go and check out the Australian based stores and buy from there.