Dan

says editing a big TTD Team episode... stay tuned 👀

Dan

Administrator
Aug 2010
Read 72 reviews
Later on this year guys Butterfly will be releasing some new blades. What do you think of them? Will you be buying one?

Timo Boll W5 - 5-ply wood - Interesting looking blade which looks nice.

item4347p1.jpg

The blade is characterized by five plywood racket with a soft feel at impact. At the same time the power of attack, It allows the best players to focus on balance and stability on the ball.

Keyshot g - Arylate/3-ply wood - The Keyshot upgrade

item4346p1.jpg

More on the blades HERE

Dan

Dan

Administrator
Aug 2010
Read 72 reviews
Never get attracted right away tho..
I prefer products that withstand ages..
For rubbers --> Sriver (1967-now) for example
For blades --> Dunno yet..

Btw the blade looks flashy, the price must be flashy too :p

Wow! Sriver has been around since 1967?

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Dec 2010
Primaroc is a late '80s player not '70s

Wow ! Its quite a surprise that you don't know !
Yep, its Butterfly's best-seller since 1967 :D
Some 70's player like Primorac still use it until today, I think..

According to wiki, Primorac was born in 1969 .. so I guess it would be unfair to call him 70's player

says Thanks Dan, Posting of threads understood. :)
says Thanks Dan, Posting of threads understood. :)
Nov 2010
Hey, it's not such a bad label to have!!!
I am proud to be a 70s player. It was a great time with long rallies involving a whole lot of planning within a single point! Today's game has the same amount of planning in the whole game!
BTW, i'm 52 born, so i'm not a child prodigy!! :)

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Dec 2010
Nothing personal against the label .. just was pulling Yosua's leg thats it . Seriously , some of us take up TT so that we can make it a life time sport. That according to me is the biggest advantage TT has over most other sports. Its such a mix of skill , fitness , dexterity and smartness that people can make up their own mix as they grow old and still remain competitive

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Mar 2011
Read 1 reviews
Nothing personal against the label .. just was pulling Yosua's leg thats it . Seriously , some of us take up TT so that we can make it a life time sport. That according to me is the biggest advantage TT has over most other sports. Its such a mix of skill , fitness , dexterity and smartness that people can make up their own mix as they grow old and still remain competitive

Totally agreed brother, I take TT as a lifetime sport to :D
Table tennis is not for the young only, the seniors have an advantage of mental clarity, emotion managing and strategy despite the fact that their athletic skill is diminishing !
While I'm young now, I hone my tactical skill, not only my athletic skill so when Im older I could remain competitive :)
Quote from Jan-Ove : "I would like to emphasize that it takes a long time to become a good table tennis player. There are always new things to learn. Try to think long-term and avoid focusing too much on results when you are young."