STIGA Airoc Rubbers + Emerald Blade Winner!

says Waldner Masterclass out now! 🏓
says Waldner Masterclass out now! 🏓
Administrator
Oct 2010
STIGA Airoc Rubbers + Emerald Blade!

After 2 weeks of users submitting entries, we now have a winner for the TableTennisDaily STIGA Airoc Rubbers + Emerald Blade! This competition is in conjunction with STIGA and entries that took place on TTD here.

STIGA Airoc Rubbers + Emerald Blade Prize giveaway:

stigaairoccompetition.jpg

TableTennisDaily members were asked simply to submit a post on who they thought which country would win Gold, Silver and Bronze in the men's and women's event at the 2014 World Team Table Tennis Championships.

Users who voted for:

Men:
Gold: China
Silver: Germany
Bronze: Japan/Chinese Taipei

Women:
Gold: China
Silver: Japan
Bronze: Singapore/Hong Kong

were placed into the TTD prize draw.

Step 1

Thanks to all 387 users who submitted an entry. A list of all the TTD users (42 in total) who posted a correct entry were cut out and put into the prize draw.

List: https://www.tabletennisdaily.co.uk/forum/images/airocwinners.pdf

Step 2

Entrants were placed in the box (prize draw).

airoccomp1.JPG

Step 3

A winner was drawn from the box of entries..

Congratulations to Looptheloop714 winning the STIGA Airoc Rubbers + Emerald Blade!

airoccomp2.JPG

Congratulations to Loop the loop 714, if you can PM your address to TableTennisDaily we will post your prize win right away!

Stay tuned for more TableTennisDaily competitions! Thanks for everyone who took part! Plenty more competitions will be on the way soon. Stay tuned for TableTennisDaily's future equipment review on the STIGA Airoc Rubber!

TableTennisDaily

says : ???????:?? ?????????? ?? ??? ? ?? ?? ???- ????? ?? ...
says : ???????:?? ?????????? ?? ??? ? ?? ?? ???- ????? ?? ...
Mar 2014
Funny, I started writing in English somehow ... I wonder, if the administrator count me in general, as I write in their native language or in German?
Giving me mail about the language but wrote that statement leads me to or I'm not legit?