DHS Power G12

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jan 2013
Read 7 reviews
I can only say a few words about my feeling about the blade as I only play with it once.

I have PG12 cpen with Reactor Tornado Blue Sponge FH and DHS Dipper 2 BH. Play it first time this Monday but miss a lot of easy shots. The Reactor is the most tacky rubber I have ever seen. It can grab a ball up side down forever even after several cleanings. Usually rubbers like H3 will lost its magic after one clean. May need more time to break the rubber in.

I find it flex with a touch of hollowness. I can feel a catapult when hitting the sweet spot. May be it is that catapult combine with the overly tacky rubber together makes it unpredictable for me. I usually play with 5 ply wood blades so the difference is quite dramatic. May need more time to get used to. Holding back some power may help. I would say it trade directness and control of an all wood blade for some extra punch.

Reactions: mahomedy13
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Mar 2014
Read 12 reviews
I can only say a few words about my feeling about the blade as I only play with it once.

I have PG12 cpen with Reactor Tornado Blue Sponge FH and DHS Dipper 2 BH. Play it first time this Monday but miss a lot of easy shots. The Reactor is the most tacky rubber I have ever seen. It can grab a ball up side down forever even after several cleanings. Usually rubbers like H3 will lost its magic after one clean. May need more time to break the rubber in.

I find it flex with a touch of hollowness. I can feel a catapult when hitting the sweet spot. May be it is that catapult combine with the overly tacky rubber together makes it unpredictable for me. I usually play with 5 ply wood blades so the difference is quite dramatic. May need more time to get used to. Holding back some power may help. I would say it trade directness and control of an all wood blade for some extra punch.

Thanks.

Really appreciated