Which is your favourite shot of the World Team Championships 2014?

• Shot 1: Joo Se Hyuk

Votes: 10 26.3%
  • Shot 2: Jun Mizutani

Votes: 5 13.2%
  • Shot 3: Xu Xin

Votes: 8 21.1%
  • Shot 4: Ma Long

Votes: 6 15.8%
  • Shot 5: Feng Tianwei

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Shot 6: Daniel Habesohn

Votes: 3 7.9%
  • Shot 7: Yuka Ishigaka

Votes: 5 13.2%
  • Shot 8: Adrien Mattenet

• Shot 9: Kim Nam Choi

• Shot 10: Jun Mizutani

Votes: 1 2.6%

• Total voters
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jul 2012
I had to turn off the sound because of Bobrow's nuisance.

says bebakhshid.
says bebakhshid.
Jun 2012
Lucky??? Look carefouly again. It was not easy to retturn the ball from desperata position and still find the great placement. Both girls were trying to oversmart the other.
i prefer that then ma long shot which he is practising everyday. Nothing special if you are ma long.
The return of smash of Ishigaki by Ding Ning was just a reaction shot that lands on the edge. Also Ishigaki shot after that was another luck one which lands so close to the net and near the edge.
But the other shots have thought behind them.

If you don't want to chose ML's shot just because he can do it every day then you must choose a simple loop by a beginner because its his best shot ever!
Its not logical not to choose great shot just because the player that played the shot can to do every day.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2010
Thanks for sharing the video on TTDaily site Dan. For me Joo Se Hyuk rally is the best point of WTTTC.

Reactions: TableTennisDaily

Dan

says editing a big TTD Team episode... stay tuned 👀

Dan

says editing a big TTD Team episode... stay tuned 👀
Administrator
Aug 2010
Read 72 reviews
Thanks for sharing the video on TTDaily site Dan. For me Joo Se Hyuk rally is the best point of WTTTC.

Hey GECA Dan, no worries! You have made a masterpiece here! You are right for me the best rally of the WTTTC is the Joo Se Hyuk one! For Joo to win the point with his forehand against Chuang Chih Yuan is exceptional! I also like the Daniel Habesohn around the net shot because it is rare to see such shots against the Chinese players.... except for when Habesohn did that back shot against Ma Lin :D It must be because his name is Daniel haha!

Great vid buddy! Every rally has an element of surprise which makes them great!

Reactions: GECA