DHS Skyline TG3 Neo

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
This user has been banned.
Nov 2010
I use TG3 Neo on one of my Firewall Plus blades. The other has T25 which I find a little too fast but the TG3 Neo is fine. Since the Firewall Plus with LP 0X is a light blade the weight of TG3 Neo isn't a problem.

The Firewall Plus is not a good loop blade but it works well enough close to the table if you can brush the ball a bit. The Firewall Plus does have some give.

I think I have said before on this forum that I find little difference between any of the commercial Neo rubbers.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
May 2014
Read 4 reviews
Today i got this rubbers and i glued it on my blade Butterfly Werner Schlager Precision OFF -.

First thing about this rubber is that rubbers are so hard, i have feel that i playing with hammer ( sponge is hard and very tacky), it smells terrible.
Control is great close the table,
Spin is great and easy do it,
Game from distance is not good.

Spin to spin you have 50 % chance to get point.
Grip is same as with Butterfly Sriver El, FX.

Im neutral about this rubbers ,but little disapointed -.-

Here is few pics of this rubbers

attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php

At first it seems to be not the best :D but after few trainings(if you you before used euro rubbers like tenergy-even more)
you get used and rubber is great:But after you used tenergy everything is bad hahaha :D
But that smell -_- :D...

This user has no status.
I think this rubber is factory tuned :D

It is not factory tuned. The best advice you could get is to tune it. This rubber or hurricane 3 will help you improve your technique a lot. Skyline is more forgiving than Hurricane 3 but they work like GIGO(Garbage in garbage out). It will all depend on your technique. It has many gears but how fast it is will depend on how well you use your body for your forehand loop. When boosted and with the right blade you will have an amazing feeling and an excellent short game.
Right now besides my main blade I also have a Galaxy W6 with H3 in the forehand and it has a nice feeling even better than when I had a PG7.

Reactions: achalwins94
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
May 2014
Read 4 reviews
It is not factory tuned. The best advice you could get is to tune it. This rubber or hurricane 3 will help you improve your technique a lot. Skyline is more forgiving than Hurricane 3 but they work like GIGO(Garbage in garbage out). It will all depend on your technique. It has many gears but how fast it is will depend on how well you use your body for your forehand loop. When boosted and with the right blade you will have an amazing feeling and an excellent short game.
Right now besides my main blade I also have a Galaxy W6 with H3 in the forehand and it has a nice feeling even better than when I had a PG7.
Wow,W6 with hurricane i think feel is like you re playing with rock :D haha
Really,what about feel,is it bad with stiff blade and that hard rubbers :)
I use n9 wiht 999t rubber and fell isnt great :D

This user has no status.
It feels amazing if the H3 is boosted properly. Otherwise, it is like you explained it. With composite blades and with good technique, it will still play nicely. But you won't hace the same feeling. I used pg7 for quite awhile, it played nicely mainly mid distance but I never had the same feeling. I had the w6 to teach some kids to play but I had never given it a try till recently and that is where I was surprised....

Sent from my SGH-I317 using Tapatalk 2

Last edited:
Reactions: gmiller2233
This user has no status.
If you look for information in this forum or in others you will see that most H3 or Tg3 users boost their rubbers. If you won't play in any competition you can try speed glue. A couple of layers and you will be ready to feel what this rubbers are capable of.

Last edited:
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
May 2014
Read 4 reviews
If you look for information in this forum or in others you will see that most H3 or Tg3 users boost their rubbers. If you won't play in any competition you can try speed glue. A couple of layers and you will be ready to feel what this rubbers are capable of.

That is the biggest problem :D
I play in cadet tournamets,junior tour. and even for my senior B team,so... ;)