selling chinese rubbers and YEO

This user has no status.
Hey guys, im selling some stuff right now :)

Haifu Blue Whale 3 National (pink sponge) black, maximum (the rubber came out of the original vacuum package of course): I played with this beast only 1 time, it was a 3 hours training. I liked it but I enjoy a H3N still a little bit more on my Rosewood, so i give it away for 30€ + shipping or 40USD + shipping. I boosted this rubber with 3 layers of Haifu Seamoon Booster.

DHS Hurricane 3.50 black 2.1, 37degree hardness: I played with this rubber only 1 time too but its definitely to soft on my forehand so I dont really have any use for it anymore. Its a medium rubber for you to know, you could compare the hardness to a very hard selected T05fx maybe or to a T64. 15€ + shipping or 20USD + shipping.

Furthermore i have a Yasaka Ma Lin Extra Offensive too, I bought this blade only to see how it plays but my Rw is better than the YEO for me. Its ST and 85g. 25€ + shipping or 30USD + shipping.

I have still left a Xiom Vega Pro (black) and a TSP Ventus Spin (red) both maximum, I played with them maybe 4 or 5 times, like 2 weeks. If youre interested just pm ;)