PDA

View Full Version : TableTennisDaily Equiptment List

agold
06-01-2014, 01:02 PM
Hi everyone. I have an idea for the site. We already have members' blades, FH, and BH rubbers. We already have everyone's blade and rubbers, and we already have a top 30's page. Why don't we add a list of most used blades FH rubbers and BH rubbers?

mahomedy13
06-01-2014, 01:17 PM
Hi everyone. I have an idea for the site. We already have a list of top blades, FH, and BH rubbers. We already have everyone's blade and rubbers, and we already have a top 30's page.

Whats your idea?(I think you forgot to say what it is)

agold
06-01-2014, 01:21 PM
Whats your idea?(I think you forgot to say what it is)

Oops! Thanks. Post edited.

mahomedy13
06-01-2014, 01:25 PM
i dont think that will work cos everyone has their own likes.

For eg. A defender is not going to like a offensive++ blade,or a offensive player will never like a defensive blade.Plus there a personal preferences regarding rubbers.

Tony's Table Tennis
06-01-2014, 01:31 PM
There is no "top" just like there is no "best" equipment

Plus, there is already tons of threads regarding the "best" "top" blade, rubbers. Why create more?

Alborz
06-01-2014, 02:28 PM

Plus, there is already tons of threads regarding the "best" "top" blade, rubbers. Why create more?
Totally agree. Every equipment is the best if suits the players style. And because there is so many different styles every equipment is the best in its own way.

agold
06-01-2014, 03:45 PM

Maybe there is a wording change needed. What about most used? I edited that in as well.

agold
06-01-2014, 03:46 PM
i dont think that will work cos everyone has their own likes.

For eg. A defender is not going to like a offensive++ blade,or a offensive player will never like a defensive blade.Plus there a personal preferences regarding rubbers.

We could sort it. Defensive, junk, offensive. Even by tensor, tacky, etc.

Tony's Table Tennis
06-01-2014, 04:43 PM
Maybe there is a wording change needed. What about most used? I edited that in as well.

I'm sure you ar the only forum member who has so much time on hand (being 12 years old)
you can do that and you can keep the database up to date.

I've seen some threads before, and its a nightmare to keep updated.
Good luck - you can start collecting the data :)

mahomedy13
06-01-2014, 04:44 PM
Even then too,many arguments start by these kind of threads(noticed this from other similar threads)

so i think we shouldnt answer in these kinda threads.

Tony's Table Tennis
06-01-2014, 04:47 PM
Even then too,many arguments start by these kind of threads(noticed this from other similar threads)

so i think we shouldnt answer in these kinda threads.

Just let the kid do something, even if it is pointless, i'm sure he is very bored

But to be honest Agold, I think you spending some extra time studying or doing some physicals, and that will do better for the forum then this "most used" list.

Der_Echte
06-01-2014, 07:07 PM
Agold... register at ooak forum and ask everyone what junk rubbers they prefer talk will get testy salty...

Sent from my VS980 4G using Tapatalk

Tony's Table Tennis
06-01-2014, 10:25 PM
Agold... register at ooak forum and ask everyone what junk rubbers they prefer talk will get testy salty...

Sent from my VS980 4G using Tapatalk

lol
That is the dark side, I think agold is too young for that. Unless he wants to JSH to the world champs :)

agold
06-02-2014, 12:11 AM
lol
That is the dark side, I think agold is too young for that. Unless he wants to JSH to the world champs :)

There is a guy like 70 or so at my club that's played for 60 years with long pips.

PS I love how JSH has turned into a verb lol

Der_Echte
06-02-2014, 01:31 AM
Haha, I am the epitome of two wing looping in Ur face attack first wannabe, yet I post at OOAK. That site isn't only for LP, even if 90% of them wield LP, MP SP or Anti.

Just subtly telling Agold to watch what he calls "junk" as some old fogies (an a few young whupprsnappers) would get in hiz grill just a little...

Der_Echte
06-02-2014, 01:33 AM
Agold, bring on Ur LP wielding friends, especially the OX LPers, LUV playing vs that style. 70% of ALL Korean women over 40 use a FAST OFF+ blade with a FH control rubber and OX LP on BH (ALWAYS Grass D-Techs).

agold
06-02-2014, 12:33 PM
Haha, I am the epitome of two wing looping in Ur face attack first wannabe, yet I post at OOAK. That site isn't only for LP, even if 90% of them wield LP, MP SP or Anti.

Just subtly telling Agold to watch what he calls "junk" as some old fogies (an a few young whupprsnappers) would get in hiz grill just a little...

I just couldn't think of another overarching word for pips no spin an other rubbers like that. I don't believe that it is easier to play with pips or anything like that.

There are 3 or 4 players with short pips and only 1 with long at my club. Don't really know them well.