PDA

View Full Version : TableTennisDaily Web App on Mobile

TableTennisDaily
06-01-2014, 11:07 PM
Hey Everyone,

We believe it is very important for you all to have a great experience with TableTennisDaily not just on your laptops and desktops but on your mobile devices aswell. We have just launched our Web app version of TableTennisDaily that automatically loads when you browse for TableTennisDaily.co.uk on your mobile device.

https://www.tabletennisdaily.co.uk/forum/images/ttdwebapp.jpg

Features:

- Fully functional forum
- Latest forum posts
- Media Library with latest videos
- Profile page
- Private Message Users
- Sleek, responsive and fast

If you can report back any issues you find as we are currently testing, and looking to update to how we need it. Please let us know how you find it, all feedback including positive ones is great! :)

Regards,
TTD Team

agold
06-02-2014, 12:15 AM
Hey Everyone,

We believe it is very important for you all to have a great experience with TableTennisDaily not just on your laptops and desktops but on your mobile devices aswell. We have just launched our Web app version of TableTennisDaily that automatically loads when you browse for TableTennisDaily.co.uk on your mobile device.

https://www.tabletennisdaily.co.uk/forum/images/ttdwebapp.jpg

Features:

- Fully functional forum
- Latest forum posts
- Media video pages
- Profile page
- Sleek, responsive and fast

If you can report back any issues you find as we are currently testing, and looking to update to how we need it. Please let us know how you find it, all feedback including positive ones is great! :)

Regards,
TTD Team

Cool! This is great! Will Tapatalk continue though? Or should we transition to only using the website?

Dan
06-02-2014, 12:38 AM
Cool! This is great! Will Tapatalk continue though? Or should we transition to only using the website?

Great to hear! Good question agold. Yes we will always have TableTennisDaily connected to Tapatalk :)

mahomedy13
06-02-2014, 07:13 AM
amazing:)

Before i was never able to reply using opera mini,now i can

Dan
06-02-2014, 08:50 AM
amazing:)

Before i was never able to reply using opera mini,now i can

Great news!

Pongfinity
06-02-2014, 09:07 AM
This is awesome, makes it faster and easier to be on the site with mobile :)

TTHopeful
06-02-2014, 09:39 AM
Perfect! Works great on I-phone 5

Dan
06-03-2014, 12:56 AM
This is awesome, makes it faster and easier to be on the site with mobile :)

Perfect! Works great on I-phone 5

Fantastic to hear guys, really is! We have included some further tweaks seems to be working very well.

agold
06-03-2014, 03:13 AM
Do you think it would be possible to show the top 30 listings that are normally on a computer on the front page?

TableTennisDaily
06-03-2014, 10:25 AM
Do you think it would be possible to show the top 30 listings that are normally on a computer on the front page?

Very good idea. There will be a dropdown soon which will allow users to have the option to display full 30 latest posts if they want it.

agold
06-03-2014, 12:12 PM
Very good idea. There will be a dropdown soon which will allow users to have the option to display full 30 latest posts if they want it.

Thank you. Of course, this is a free site, and I already have so many incredible benefits and you guys keep it up and you edit it and add features and giveaways so I can't complain! Thanks so much!

Pongfinity
06-03-2014, 12:27 PM
Yeah awesome, the only thing I was also thinking about is same as @agold ^^ to have the top-30 most recent threads displayed on mobile too. Other than that I think it's perfect

TTHopeful
06-05-2014, 01:29 PM
I have been using this web app every day!

Pongfinity
06-05-2014, 04:22 PM

Same, the site is really user-friendly on mobile too now :) Good job with this TTD&Dan! :)

mahomedy13
06-05-2014, 08:11 PM

me too.No complaints from me-excellent work by Dan and team

Emily
06-05-2014, 11:16 PM
Works great Dan

Dan
06-06-2014, 09:20 AM
Yeah awesome, the only thing I was also thinking about is same as @agold ^^ to have the top-30 most recent threads displayed on mobile too. Other than that I think it's perfect

Hey Editing Sports. The top 30 posts can now display by clicking more :) thanks for the great suggestion.

Is anyone finding a delay when logging in and out on the web app? Or when you log in it logs in right away?

mahomedy13
06-06-2014, 04:35 PM
can you create a new thread on mobile?
If so,how?

Dan
06-06-2014, 04:40 PM
can you create a new thread on mobile?
If so,how?

Hey.

You simply click a forum on the main page and then click 'New Thread'. Then just input the details of your topic :)

mahomedy13
06-07-2014, 03:31 AM
Hey.

You simply click a forum on the main page and then click 'New Thread'. Then just input the details of your topic :)

Thanks Dan

Dan
06-12-2014, 03:33 PM
So its been a week since the launch of the TTD web app. Hows everyone finding it?

mahomedy13
06-12-2014, 04:20 PM
So its been a week since the launch of the TTD web app. Hows everyone finding it?

I simply love it:)

agold
06-12-2014, 08:48 PM
I have a question. When I hit the "regular site" button or whatever, I went to the old site. Is there a way to go back? I can't figure it out. Thanks.

Dan
06-12-2014, 08:50 PM
I have a question. When I hit the "regular site" button or whatever, I went to the old site. Is there a way to go back? I can't figure it out. Thanks.

Yeah sure, if you click at the bottom in the footer there is text link which says, TableTennisDaily Mobile. Click this and you will be taken back to the mobile site.

mahomedy13
06-12-2014, 08:54 PM
1 question-how do you like a good post on mobile?

Dan
06-12-2014, 09:33 PM
1 question-how do you like a good post on mobile?

Good question we are working on implenting this over the coming weeks.

agold
06-12-2014, 10:06 PM
Yeah sure, if you click at the bottom in the footer there is text link which says, TableTennisDaily Mobile. Click this and you will be taken back to the mobile site.

Thank you. Everything is intuitive I guess :)

mahavirsaga
06-13-2014, 12:41 PM
its cool.... i like it..

TableTennisDaily
08-26-2014, 02:28 AM
New updates have been made to the TableTennisDaily mobile web app. A whole transformation of colours has been changed, and you can now like users posts on mobile.

How you finding it guys?

Dan
09-06-2014, 09:49 PM
Hows everyone finding the web app of TableTennisDaily?

rajd1234
09-07-2014, 11:53 AM
Hows everyone finding the web app of TableTennisDaily?
Hi dan...i m using tapatalk...are u asking feedbck for that...or the mobile version of the ttd website?

Dan
09-07-2014, 12:04 PM
Hi dan...i m using tapatalk...are u asking feedbck for that...or the mobile version of the ttd website?

Sorry yes the mobile version of the ttd website :)

mahomedy13
09-07-2014, 12:45 PM
Its perfect!
Job well done Dan

rajd1234
09-07-2014, 03:05 PM
Mobile version is very smooth and user friendly...only one question...why is there no link for live streaming?

Dan
09-07-2014, 03:20 PM
Mobile version is very smooth and user friendly...only one question...why is there no link for live streaming?

Great to hear! Good question, we didnt enable this feature as the ITTF Live Streaming does not work on mobile browsers. Did the stream work on yours before?

rajd1234
09-07-2014, 03:33 PM
Great to hear! Good question, we didnt enable this feature as the ITTF Live Streaming does not work on mobile browsers. Did the stream work on yours before?
Actually...i didnt tried it bfore...was inquisitive as you guys did a brilliant job so why that was left...now it looks like ittf tv doesnt support the mobile devices...neways till the support comes laptops and desktops seldom going extict...once again...great job on the mobile version.[emoji106] [emoji4]

Dan
09-07-2014, 06:24 PM
Actually...i didnt tried it bfore...was inquisitive as you guys did a brilliant job so why that was left...now it looks like ittf tv doesnt support the mobile devices...neways till the support comes laptops and desktops seldom going extict...once again...great job on the mobile version.[emoji106] [emoji4]

I totally agree with you @Rajd We have made this decision with TTD and co as over 40% of TableTennisDaily user visits are now mobile. So we feel a great experience for users on mobile is important. The mobile web app doesn't include all features the laptop version has however it supplies the major ones.

Dan
12-31-2015, 11:25 PM
Hi all

How are you finding the mobile web app of TableTennisDaily? We have a new browse feature for mobile users! What do you think of it?

https://www.instagram.com/p/_9fy44Laf9/

Der_Echte
01-01-2016, 12:00 AM
Hmmm. Newer saw this. Gunna have to check er out. I have been using the Tap-Dat Talk App on an NSA Spy Phoney I got from Carl.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

Machine_Head
01-01-2016, 04:32 AM
The new feature makes navigating around the site easier. Thanks TTD!

Dan
01-01-2016, 11:21 AM
Hmmm. Newer saw this. Gunna have to check er out. I have been using the Tap-Dat Talk App on an NSA Spy Phoney I got from Carl.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

Hey Der definately give it a go! Haha Tapatalk is great it also allows you to upload photos to your post. Give the web app a go :) Let me know how you find it. Enjoy ripping it up in NYC with Carl! :)

The new feature makes navigating around the site easier. Thanks TTD!

Hey Machine_Head glad you like it! It definately makes navigating a whole lot easier.

Der_Echte
01-01-2016, 05:13 PM
We will... like a BOSS.