PDA

View Full Version : Chinese Training Revealed

Bollforte94
04-24-2011, 05:02 PM
Hey,
I have found a short clip about the training in China
Xu Xin trains new receives ;D Timo will have no chance against a receive like this :D
Besides they analyse the match between Ma Long and Boll at the WTTTC 2010

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K8WAhY8UZxk

http://www.megaspin.net/articles/images/20080609-ma-long.jpg
Photo: ITTF

Mezmer
04-24-2011, 05:36 PM
Hey Great Video BollForte!

Holy smokes, look at them study Timo's serve. Like a university lecture on it.

Awesome stuff.

Bollforte94
04-24-2011, 06:16 PM
Yes you are right
I would know what they say and what Ma Long in the next scene. He seems gloomy

dici
04-24-2011, 06:30 PM
The video is more about the whole national team's coach were putting a lots of effort on Ma Long. Basically, they want Ma Long to prove the future leadership capability in this WTTC. And this WTTC will also affect on the coach decision on the player choice of the incoming Olympic. The powerpoint portion just like the detail analyze from the coach to player. Like how many times the player server to forehand or backhand, what are the serves, which serve they get most points and etc...

Bollforte94
04-24-2011, 06:50 PM
You can understand chinese?

sunilcse04
04-24-2011, 07:20 PM
Can anyone download the video n give subtitles to it ??

sunilcse04
04-24-2011, 07:39 PM
Xu Xin looks like a beggar... Ma Long looks fit.. N the way they r training against top class players is amazing.. they r studying Timo in this video.. grt!!!

kaikaz
04-24-2011, 07:52 PM
how do i start the vid, it just keeps loading but nothing comes up

Bollforte94
04-24-2011, 08:04 PM
how do i start the vid, it just keeps loading but nothing comes up

Just wait a little bit ;)
But TTD will upload it on Youtube ;)

Bollforte94
04-24-2011, 08:35 PM
results of the last warm up tournament for WTTC in China

round of 16
Wang Gao 4-1 Zhai Yiming Li Xiaoxia 4-1 wen jia
Hao Shuai 4-1 Li Ping Mu Zi 4-1 Feng Yalan
Ma Long 4-1 Fang Bo Guo Yue 4-1 Zhu Yuling
Wang Liqin 4-2 Lei ZH Liu Shiwen 4-3 Chen Meng
Zhang Jike 4-3 Zhou Yu Ding Ning 4-2 Cao Zhen
Zhang Chao 4-2 Chen Qi Fan Ying 4-1 Li Xiaodan
Yan An 4-3 Xu Xin Guo Yan 4-1 Chang CC
Ma Lin 4-2 Xu Ruifeng Wu Yang 4-0 Hu Limei

QF
Wang Hao 4-2 Hao Shuai Li Xiaoxia 4-1 Mu zi
Ma Long 4-2 Wang Liqin Liu Shiwen 4-2 Guo Yue
Zhang Jike 4-1Zhang Chao Ding Ning 4-1 Dind Ying
Yan An 4-2 Ma Lin Guo Yan 4-0 Wu Yang

SF
Wang Hao 0-4 Ma Long Li Xiaoxia 3-4 Liu shiwen
Yan An 4-1 Zhang Jike Guo 0-4 Ding Ning

F
Yan An 1-4 Ma Long Liu shiwen 4-2 Ding Ning

Yan An was on fire :DHe won against Xu Xin / Ma Lin / Zhang Jike

Ma Long/ Xu Xin won doubles against Wang hao/Zhang Jike 4-1

MrTralphT
04-24-2011, 09:32 PM
It's amazing that Xu Rufeing is back :D

StealthAsassin
04-24-2011, 10:00 PM
Hmmmmmm...... seems that Chinese are worried about Boll !!! Timo have to face some very well prepared Chinese players !!! I hope that he will reach at least semi finals !!!

scylla24
04-24-2011, 10:09 PM
Hmmmmmm...... seems that Chinese are worried about Boll !!! Timo have to face some very well prepared Chinese players !!! I hope that he will reach at least semi finals !!!

Yeah, it makes sense. There isn't really a good reason for them to focus on really anyone else, because no one else really has a good chance of beating any of the Chinese players on even close to a consistent basis. Boll can beat the elite Chinese players maybe once in 4-5 tries, where as no one else comes even close. Mizutani has the potential to beat one when he is playing well, but his chance of beating more than 1 in the same tournament is probably nearly zero.

jyechen
04-24-2011, 10:11 PM
lol, so even if you're a professional table tennis players, you can't get away from those "college" lectures. XD

jyechen
04-24-2011, 10:11 PM
results of the last warm up tournament for WTTC in China

round of 16
Wang Gao 4-1 Zhai Yiming Li Xiaoxia 4-1 wen jia
Hao Shuai 4-1 Li Ping Mu Zi 4-1 Feng Yalan
Ma Long 4-1 Fang Bo Guo Yue 4-1 Zhu Yuling
Wang Liqin 4-2 Lei ZH Liu Shiwen 4-3 Chen Meng
Zhang Jike 4-3 Zhou Yu Ding Ning 4-2 Cao Zhen
Zhang Chao 4-2 Chen Qi Fan Ying 4-1 Li Xiaodan
Yan An 4-3 Xu Xin Guo Yan 4-1 Chang CC
Ma Lin 4-2 Xu Ruifeng Wu Yang 4-0 Hu Limei

QF
Wang Hao 4-2 Hao Shuai Li Xiaoxia 4-1 Mu zi
Ma Long 4-2 Wang Liqin Liu Shiwen 4-2 Guo Yue
Zhang Jike 4-1Zhang Chao Ding Ning 4-1 Dind Ying
Yan An 4-2 Ma Lin Guo Yan 4-0 Wu Yang

SF
Wang Hao 0-4 Ma Long Li Xiaoxia 3-4 Liu shiwen
Yan An 4-1 Zhang Jike Guo 0-4 Ding Ning

F
Yan An 1-4 Ma Long Liu shiwen 4-2 Ding Ning

Yan An was on fire :DHe won against Xu Xin / Ma Lin / Zhang Jike

Ma Long/ Xu Xin won doubles against Wang hao/Zhang Jike 4-1

me = sad because Chen Qi lost in first round. But Zhang Chao is a tough opponent.

Dan
04-24-2011, 10:13 PM
Yeah, it makes sense. There isn't really a good reason for them to focus on really anyone else, because no one else really has a good chance of beating any of the Chinese players on even close to a consistent basis. Boll can beat the elite Chinese players maybe once in 4-5 tries, where as no one else comes even close. Mizutani has the potential to beat one when he is playing well, but his chance of beating more than 1 in the same tournament is probably nearly zero.

Yeah, I think the Chinese are just way advanced. We see this lecturer as crazy but in football they analyse there opponents all the time using technology and video analysis :)

Maybe Timo Boll does this on Ma Long and the other players to :)

StealthAsassin
04-24-2011, 10:21 PM
Guys just remember what happened last year in the match between Timo and Ma Long !!! Ma was dominating at 2 sets and Timo had no chance !!! But from the third set , Timo started to attack first and make some spin and win some rallies !!! I think that is the key to win the Chinese maschines !!! A good service and then you attack but if you don't attack you will lose 4-0 !!! I think Timo have to change his serves and go first in the attack !!!

scylla24
04-24-2011, 10:29 PM
Guys just remember what happened last year in the match between Timo and Ma Long !!! Ma was dominating at 2 sets and Timo had no chance !!! But from the third set , Timo started to attack first and make some spin and win some rallies !!! I think that is the key to win the Chinese maschines !!! A good service and then you attack but if you don't attack you will lose 4-0 !!! I think Timo have to change his serves and go first in the attack !!!

I think that really works against Ma Long because his short game is kind of mediocre by Chinese team standards. He has a lot of spin and speed, but actually not a whole lot of power, so his shots while fast aren't built to put away the opponent within 1-2 shots. Boll is really consistent and good at blocking so he is able to stay in the point and win some, and his offense when he does get to attack first is good enough that he can usually win those points. Xu Xin, ZJK, and Wang Hao have far better short games than Ma Long in my opinon, and thats why they tend to do better against Boll, because they can control the short game well enough to make it so they attack first more often than not.

kaikaz
04-24-2011, 10:55 PM
Just wait a little bit ;)
But TTD will upload it on Youtube ;)

appreciated

YosuaYosan
04-25-2011, 04:58 AM
Crazy serve return by Xu Xin.
Too bad there is no subtitle.
Haven't learned chinese :(