Kpop!

says 2023 Certified Organ Donor
Sep 2011
Read 27 reviews
The second one is the guy who started it all in Korea for rock... Shin Joong Hyun who was the father of Korean rock. Like all rockers, he pissed off the government and he got banned by govt censors for a decade plus. Still, he helped out dozens of stars with their careers.

Here he is in hiz 70s live, he looks like he is ready to fall off his wheel chair, but he is getting the job done better than many in their 20s.
look at him go off at 5:17 for Coffee Ha-Jan...

Sep 2011
Read 27 reviews
This is modern girl-group Sista doing their modern rendition of Coffee Han-jan.

Looks kind timid at first, but the action and entertainment really picks up at the 1:20 mark...

All you younger dudes will recognize this modern uber-popular girl group... and Ur tounges will be a waggin' to da floor.

Last edited:
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Apr 2012
i have been in korea for almost 5 years, kept hanging around all the time but only ONCE ever i saw GIRL GENERATION at airport... i thought i could have seen many more of them celebrities than that

Maybe you do saw many more but you did not recognise them. I've read some article about the kpop artist, they look totally different in makeup compare to their normal face lol.

I'm not obsessed in kpop but there is some song in kpop I like, most of them are from their drama like my girl and witch yoo hee. My favourite artists will be hye bin, man this girl really good in dancing

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk 2

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Aug 2013
30be91a.jpg

Still the man! My hero!