What rubbers are tensors?

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Apr 2014
Ive always thought that the tenergy series were all tensors,but was shocked to find that T05 is not.

My question is:Which rubbers are tensors,and which are not.

I know Yasaka Rakza rubbers are,and also andro rasant.Which others,though?

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jan 2014
Read 6 reviews
Ive always thought that the tenergy series were all tensors,but was shocked to find that T05 is not.

My question is:Which rubbers are tensors,and which are not.

I know Yasaka Rakza rubbers are,and also andro rasant.Which others,though?

Tenergy is all a tensor. If it's not I'm VERY surprised. Xiom is tensor mostly, Donic Acuda, Bluefire, barracuda are tensors. Chinese rubbers aren't.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Mar 2014
Read 34 reviews
Tensor rubbers are basically new generation rubbers with a built in speed effect, most rubbers have moved to achieve that now in order to produce more speed to make up for the slower water based glues. Donic produce a lot of tensor rubbers, as do Xiom, Tibhar and Andro.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Mar 2012
JustAlt is right, Tensor is another trademark which was either contract/or subcontract to manufacture rubbers for leading brands such as Xiom and Donic...Butterfly i think have their own spring sponge technology as JustAlt said...SOme Donic and Xiom rubbers are not Tensor especially those old versions/models...i don't know if Stiga also have some rubbers manufactured by Tensor...

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jan 2014
Read 6 reviews
JustAlt is right, Tensor is another trademark which was either contract/or subcontract to manufacture rubbers for leading brands such as Xiom and Donic...Butterfly i think have their own spring sponge technology as JustAlt said...SOme Donic and Xiom rubbers are not Tensor especially those old versions/models...i don't know if Stiga also have some rubbers manufactured by Tensor...

So it's like Kleenex (is that too American?), if I understand. It works in the same way but has a different trademark

says The trick to lose the sight of big picture is to focus...
says The trick to lose the sight of big picture is to focus...
Aug 2013
Read 3 reviews
Try esn-tt.de. Tensor technology is a patented technology by ESN. I think that it is a central manufacturer of T.T rubbers for different brands like Donic, Tibhar, Stiga, Xiom etc. to name a few. Based on specification produced, different brand names are later attached to the top sheet of the rubber. So basically, the brands which we know and use are no more than a marketing company. This is called lean manufacturing and has been practiced by Global giants like Nike for years. Yes, it is true that these brands will have their QC departments in place and would do strict checks on the product before sending it to distributors and retailers.