Football World Cup 2014 - Who do you support?

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2010
Read 19 reviews
Off topic, but who are you supporting for the Football World Cup? Which team do you think will win?

I thought I would make this topic as I saw Zhang Jike was a fan of football, and we all love football when the World Cup is on!

2054448210.jpg

Dan

says editing a big TTD Team episode... stay tuned 👀

Dan

says editing a big TTD Team episode... stay tuned 👀
Administrator
Aug 2010
Read 72 reviews
England! I am very interested in Holland also as @JHB has mentioned. It is such a big event... I wonder what's bigger, the World Cup or the Olympics :) Of course it's Olympics I believe but wow I love it when the World Cup comes around every 4 years!

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Dec 2011
Brazil has the worst generation ever, they can only win because everything is made up for them, FIFA wants them to win.
Great words! I was born in Japan, but I live in Brazil since my 4 years old. The shaming truth is that FIFA really wants us to win, and I do think as well that it's all made up. So ridiculous, isn't it? An event of that scale and corruption is present. Again. It drives me crazy, and I wanted you guys to know that other brazilian people do believe it's all made up, too. A high percentage of people here know it. We definetely aren't blind xP We wish all were different as well ¬¬'

Reactions: MDanielCRO