Is STIGA TOUR really soooo UNTACKY ?

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Mar 2014
I have Just Bought Stiga Tour H and M ...
and when i rub my hand over them, it didnt gripped at all... so is this defaulted piece or what ??

and if its geniune.. then how is it possible to spin the ball??? do i need to change the playing technique ??? because at tabletennisdb.com , it showed 9+ spin rating..... and i m not able to spin much as of now...

blocks are of greatest quality though... i loved it!! :D

Reactions: vishu.aps
This user has no status.
haha.. u dont know how much i was waiting for this particular question !! :D

i thought the same way when i started using this rubber.. but after some time, u will feel the difference...

it has a special kind of technology within, which is non-reactive to incoming spin, but can produce a huge amount of spin, just a bit change in technique is needed....
u need to brush the ball precisely .... thats it !!

good luck

Reactions: toripoff
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Feb 2014
Read 2 reviews
I have Just Bought Stiga Tour H and M ...
and when i rub my hand over them, it didnt gripped at all... so is this defaulted piece or what ??

and if its geniune.. then how is it possible to spin the ball??? do i need to change the playing technique ??? because at tabletennisdb.com , it showed 9+ spin rating..... and i m not able to spin much as of now...

blocks are of greatest quality though... i loved it!! :D

I was playing with it for a while, But because of its bad spin and tack i replaced it. It was actually horrible spin!

This user has no status.
yeah.. it needs a bit of patience...
it needs a complete fast hitting action to spin the ball...
you cant just produce a lot of spin by its top sheet... as the top sheet is not grippy at all...
so u need to include your sponge into your shots.... this rubber feels great when you are use to of it.. trust me..!! :D

worst in HUMID conditions though... :p

Reactions: toripoff
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Mar 2014
yes, i tried it on my backhand, what i amazed to watch is how easy it is to hit a fast backhand on a heavy backspin serve... heavy means, like really really heavy backspin....
wwoooooowww!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Sep 2013
Read 3 reviews
One of the Stiga sponsored players here has a few samples
I felt the top sheet, it felt so different - unlike any normal topshop.
I think the material used causes the different in grip.

I agree, it is not at spinny at first, the grip isn't to my liking.

Personally, I didn't insure using it, but that was just only a few mins.