Real national blade or not?

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jun 2014
hi i want to know about blade selling in ttnp.com. i know that their are selling real dhs rubber and fake rubber. but i wonder blade also.

as a surprising for me, their are selling special version for MaLong even 506&pg3 handle and 506&hurrican3 handle. i want to know whether this racket was really used by MaLong or just commercial version's combination.(i think the latter possibly because it's lower price than Zangzike super zlc,so.. i think it's commercial version even special.)

sorry for my bad English, thank you:)

Last edited:
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jun 2014
Hello, i suggest that you better buy on the trusted retailer than some online or webshop that is not trusted.

But technically i don't know if they are seeling fake blades(ttnp). I'm not judging them, but you better buy on trusted store and retailers :)
i didn't know where is the trustworthy site. i heard that people have bought from ttnp.com.. so, can you give me a good site to buy something?

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jun 2014
Ufortunately idont know what site, but megaspin.net is one of the trustworhty site that i know. Because i always buy my rubber here locally on our trusted retailer. :)
thanks a lot! but sadly, DHS blades do not exist. :)

Last edited:
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jun 2014
tabletennis11 is also a trustworthy site. But im nt sure if they stock dhs blades
lol i have just connected there, and i find many DHS blades. there are no special version but i can find that i didn't contact things. thanks :)