Rubber cover for China rubber.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jun 2014
Hi. I wonder what is the best for tacky rubber? I'v known two types of covers, one is self-adhereness cover and the other is normal cover as plastic, vinyl. I'v used normal cover to preserve from dirts or dusts on my rubber("Target",a little sticky) . So, which one is the best for stickiness rubber? Sorry for my bad English but i really want to know it.

I always appreciate everyone to help me and give me advice. Thanks.:)

Last edited:
says 2023 Certified Organ Donor
says 2023 Certified Organ Donor
Sep 2011
Read 27 reviews
I would recommend the non-sticky thicker ones.

Like mentioned above, it is important for the sheet to be touching the topsheet everywhere.

Breathing on the topsheet right before you put on the protective cover is an excellent way to do it. The next time you break out the rubber and take off the topsheet, it is like unsheathing a sword, your personal weapon of mass destruction (for opponent hopefully).

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jun 2014
I use the vinyl for H-3 rubbers,and I use a roller when I put it on the rubber. I use the adhesive for Tenergy rubber.
Oh..I'v maintained well my rubber. This is same way for me! Thank you:)

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jun 2014
I would recommend the non-sticky thicker ones.

Like mentioned above, it is important for the sheet to be touching the topsheet everywhere.

Breathing on the topsheet right before you put on the protective cover is an excellent way to do it. The next time you break out the rubber and take off the topsheet, it is like unsheathing a sword, your personal weapon of mass destruction (for opponent hopefully).
Lol funny expression.:D Through your kindness assistance, i gratify my curiosity about cover for tacky rubber. You also have quick wits. Thanks a lot :)

Last edited: