Dimitrij Ovtcharov's Personal Trainer - Vids

says Waldner Masterclass out now! 🏓
Administrator
Oct 2010
Dimitrij Ovtcharov's personal trainer Benjamin Schmitz has been posting fantastic videos on his facebook page of various strength and conditioning drills he does with the German National Team players.

It is becoming very important for table tennis players to include strength and conditioning into their training programs.

Check them out below. Some are very creative and I think we can all learn from.

benjaminschmitz.jpg

Videos:

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Feb 2012
The videos are superb. This is the secret to the good physical performance of a table tennis player, in short, of any athlete in general( conditionings will differ depending on the type of sporting activity). When the psychology is sound, all these will pay off. Wow! Dima goes through a lot.....

Dan

says editing a big TTD Team episode... stay tuned 👀

Dan

says editing a big TTD Team episode... stay tuned 👀
Administrator
Aug 2010
Read 72 reviews
The videos are superb. This is the secret to the good physical performance of a table tennis player, in short, of any athlete in general( conditionings will differ depending on the type of sporting activity). When the psychology is sound, all these will pay off. Wow! Dima goes through a lot.....

I totally agree! It makes sense how Dima has so much power! The amount of power work he does is incredible and its so specific to table tennis!

Reactions: Pavol2223
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Mar 2014
Dimitrij Ovtcharov is the germany new hope after Timo Boll, i think more of them are coming, go and beat the china monopoly of the game!!! Meanwhile, sweden, please wake up.

Administrator
Oct 2010
Here's some footage of Ruwen Filus doing a strength and conditioning exercise that the WSA shared on facebook.

Administrator
Oct 2010
Hey everyone,

Here is recent World Tour Winner (Czech Open) Eliza Samara doing fitness training. One that we can all practice I think!