Review : DHS NEO Skyline TG2

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
May 2014
At first the rubber felt stupid because i was used to euro rubbers before so i had to adjust my stroke.

FH or BH. i see no reason for it to be used on BH cause of the hard sponge unless you have some serious arm strength.

Tackiness/Stickiness : not really sticky but still makes ton of spin in chops,serves and loops

Loops : really good. nice controlled loops with tons of spin. as for loops against backspin this rubber was amazing.

Drives : at first i felt it was to slow for me but after a few more weeks with it i can hit moderately fast. oh and with the crackling sound of it when hit hard enough feels so satisfying

Blocking : not much. average or below

Chopping : because i suck at chopping with my FH this was a hit or miss for me. but when i luckily do an ok stroke it provides me with more than enough backspin that hovers just above the net

Lobs : have to input effort to lob properly and do a precise movement. missing the timing or messing up the angle would spin the ball into space.

Final Thoughts : for me it was a good start for using chinese rubbers but could have been better if i used a faster blade since my set-up is sort of slow-ish. Does what it says on the packet control + spin