Best equipment for offensive player.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jul 2014
Hi there,

I would like to play table tennis again after quitted more than 10 years.
But equipment I know unable to find anymore, so please kindly suggest me best equipment for offensive play.

This user has no status.
for topspin players all wood blades, for allround players carbon, this is my personal advice. Rubbers is up to you, dont go with to soft rubbers, it should be something between medium soft and medium hard. Try some rubbers at youre club and you will see what kind of hardness suits you, tell us which rubbers you played and we will find something for you. Everything here is very subjective, so you have to find it out by yourself.

says 2023 Certified Organ Donor
says 2023 Certified Organ Donor
Sep 2011
Read 27 reviews
Well if you want to know what equipment is best for offensive style, may i suggest buying cheap set ups on Colestt to test out? Or just pre assembled bats and work your way up like i did.

The bat I just made and posted 9 pics is from Coles. I should be low end of OFF range suitable for many offensive styles and cost less than a sheet of modern rubber.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jul 2014
I know tenergy is very good rubber but it depends on your
Sent from my RM-914_im_mea3_1023 using Tapatalk

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Mar 2014
Read 34 reviews
Rakza 7 would be a pretty good place to start, it has good spin and control and reasonable pace. Maybe look at a good control blade like a Stiga Clipper CR or something like that just to get good control with pace so you can get consistent again. Important even when playing offensively to get your touch back and of course adjust to the changes in ball and game rules etc. 10 years is a long time!

Reactions: pongsakwst
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jul 2014
Easy: DHS Long 3 or Stiga Rosewood + FH: Hurricane NEO 3 provincial or Tenergy 64 + BH: Tenergy 05 if you play long distance or Some medium rubber if not, for example Joola Explode Sensitive

This user has no status.
Easy: DHS Long 3 or Stiga Rosewood + FH: Hurricane NEO 3 provincial or Tenergy 64 + BH: Tenergy 05 if you play long distance or Some medium rubber if not, for example Joola Explode Sensitive

Would not recommend H3 to a person who hasn't been playing for 10 years, nor would I recommend it at all personally. Then I wouldn't recommend Tenergies too because their problem is that they cost a lot and if you still need to get the hang of it then you wouldn't get all you can get from those rubbers.