xiom vega europe or Stiga calibra lt?

This user has no status.
Hi guys!
I was playing with DHS hurricane 3 before but it was too hard so I turned to Stiga calibra lt, then I tried Xiom vega europe and I make as much spin with Xiom as DHS, I do less faults than with DHS rubber but loosing a bit power. With Calibra, I did too much faults but it was powerfull than the others rubbers.

So with wich rubber do you think I have toplay?

This user has no status.
I haven't been playing for too long, but could it possibly be that your strokes aren't getting the most out of hitting the ball? I feel like you should go with the rubber where you have more consistency/control because once you have that control and good strokes, you should be more accurate when you upgrade the rubber? I could be completely wrong too... :(

says Spin and more spin.
says Spin and more spin.
Super Moderator
Dec 2010
Read 11 reviews
And what do you think about Xiom Omega IV europe UpSideDownCarl? Because my seller don't has the omega V...

Xiom Omega IV Europe is good. Xiom Omega V Europe is GREAT. :)

Omega V is enough better than the other Omegas that I would tell the distributor to get it. If they can get Omega IV they can get Omega V.

Last edited:
This user has no status.
Xiom Omega IV Europe is good. Xiom Omega V Europe is GREAT. :)

Omega V is enough better than the other Omegas that I would tell the distributor to get it. If they can get Omega IV they can get Omega V.

Thanks UpsideDownCarl, I will ask my seller if he don't have it because I just saw that Omega V wasn't on his website but sometimes, he has got some rubbers who are not in his website

says Spin and more spin.
says Spin and more spin.
Super Moderator
Dec 2010
Read 11 reviews
Vega series is supposed to have more control but it is not as linear. It is good, but the Omegas are 1 or 2 steps up in terms of quality. Vegas are still pretty good. Pro is harder than Europe. But a Vega Pro is not as spinny or as explosive as an Omega VI Pro. Omega V Pro, has more power, more spin and is less reactive to incoming spin than Omega IV Pro. Omega V Pro has more power, speed and spin than a Vega Pro but it has as much control and is about as reactive to incoming spin.

Omega V Pro is the closest Xiom gets to the quality of Tenergy. That is a really good rubber. All of them are good. But Omega V Pro is great. Not like Tenergy, but about the same level of quality.

This user has no status.
Vega series is supposed to have more control but it is not as linear. It is good, but the Omegas are 1 or 2 steps up in terms of quality. Vegas are still pretty good. Pro is harder than Europe. But a Vega Pro is not as spinny or as explosive as an Omega VI Pro. Omega V Pro, has more power, more spin and is less reactive to incoming spin than Omega IV Pro. Omega V Pro has more power, speed and spin than a Vega Pro but it has as much control and is about as reactive to incoming spin.

Omega V Pro is the closest Xiom gets to the quality of Tenergy. That is a really good rubber. All of them are good. But Omega V Pro is great. Not like Tenergy, but about the same level of quality.

I have tried Omega V Tour. IMO it is a very good rubber for topspins. The quality of the rubber is very nice, very consistent. It is explosive when you want it to be, but when you don't, it is very controllable. The feeling is quite unique, it feels like a Chinese rubber for touch shots like serving very close to Te net, or keeping the ball in the table, but it turns to a tensor when you give effort.

Sent from my iPhone 5 using Tapatalk

Reactions: UpSideDownCarl