Hommade tt robot

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jul 2014
I always loved tt, but I didn't have anybody to play with.So I decided to buy a table an then to build an opponent . Here are the results

testing the final project of my robot

testing the prototype on table with my kid playing

NEXT thing I have to do is to buy bigger house with large basement !!!

Last edited:
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jul 2014
Can this do all spins? Does it have different head angles as well?

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jul 2014
As you can see in the 1st video the last tube (head) rotates to any anle that means it can produce any kind of spin.Actually when the head is rotated downwards the backspin is so great that i cannot pull the ball up the net (only with chop).

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jun 2014
You are such a genious!! But I think your stance and pose get stiff, why?
I don't intend to blame you, Just curiosity:)

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jul 2014
You are such a genious!! But I think your stance and pose get stiff, why?
I don't intend to blame you, Just curiosity:)

I m so sorry it seem that way ,i have no such intention but i m trying to say as much as possible writting as much less words i can.

Reactions: RyanLol
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Feb 2013
I m so sorry it seem that way ,i have no such intention but i m trying to say as much as possible writting as much less words i can.

I think RyanLol was talking about your kid's stance while playing (He is playing a little stiff, his movements have to be more fluid), not your writing :D Am I right RyanLol?

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jun 2014
I think RyanLol was talking about your kid's stance while playing (He is playing a little stiff, his movements have to be more fluid), not your writing :D Am I right RyanLol?
Yeah, You are totally right!:) Actually, I did not understand exactly what he said because of my bad English.

Also I did not know whether his kid or himself in the video. My former question was not to blame somebody, you know. Thanks to your kindness, thanks:)

Last edited:
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jul 2014
My english isn't the best in the world either,so no problem.Yes my son's stance and poze is stiff,he doesnt like so much tt he thinks it is just a game....Anyway,i ve made a new video on what my tt robot can do.So it can produce serves,regular shots and even loops in a variety of spin of course
ps
At 0:30' watch the spin the ball has.
Sorry for the bad light of the video but it was the only time i could shoot it.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jul 2014
Oh,i forgot....I aint no genius ( thanks for saying btw) ,I just copied the idea from this guy here ( he is the genius ,just watch his other videos )

Last edited:
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jul 2014
Hello fellow countryman,you will understand better what i m about to say.I live in a small town 40km away from the city of Lamia,there is a new club in which only 3 play,me and the other 2 (they live in Lamia).We even played last seasn to the local championhp. Due to heavy job schedule i can spare only one afternoon per week for few hours (the winter months only) plus the distance it is difficult for me to train.That's why i made the robbot ,to train here, closer to home (you can't train in a garden..) maybe to the local gym ,there is a deserted table in bad condition but it can do the job.
Bytheway one of my teammates pased by yesterday and saw it he was thrilled,but i have to wait till september to test it with them.

Reactions: Rajah*
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jul 2014
Here are some photos from the prototype model.
The basic idea was followed to the next model with small changes .

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    54.2 KB · Views: 153
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    52 KB · Views: 194
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    56.8 KB · Views: 173
  • 21-70103.jpg
    21-70103.jpg
    72.9 KB · Views: 163
  • 21-72005.jpg
    21-72005.jpg
    65.8 KB · Views: 169
  • 4.jpg
    4.jpg
    65.8 KB · Views: 169
  • 5.jpg
    5.jpg
    90.4 KB · Views: 174
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jul 2014
This is the latest version (and the most sophisticated I say) of my robot .Now I can put it behind the catching net so the balls are recycled ,and also I still can use it without the catching net as I use to (but don't sit on the table anymore).

ps
Yes I stil can change the up-down angle ,0-360° on all sides.

Attachments

• WP_20140915_001.jpg
    WP_20140915_001.jpg
    96.5 KB · Views: 136
  • WP_20140915_003.jpg
    WP_20140915_003.jpg
    97.6 KB · Views: 145