xiom or tenergy?

says hAHAHAHA THANX MATE :D
says hAHAHAHA THANX MATE :D
Mar 2011
I have to agree with pingpongpom, plus these are two very different rubbers. Xiom has bigger window, which means bigger margin of errors. And xiom accommodates best for players close to mid table.

Tenergy64 on the other hand has a lower trajectory and its for players who like to attack from mid to beyond. Its closer to Stiga Boosts that I am using on my FH at the moment. It does't allow any errors and not forgiving. And I use Xiom Vega Pro for my BH.

Reactions: Foxy
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Feb 2011
Xiom of course. Price is lower, spin is the same or even more, you feel the ball better than with tenergy (bigger window like someone said).

I play with xiom omega 4 europe on backhand.

I played with xiom vega elite on FH and switched to xiom omega 4 europe. Vega elite has less spin and is a little softer, I like the europe the best.

Reactions: Foxy
says http://N-Box.co.cc [IMG] My Best Player after Ma Long...
says http://N-Box.co.cc [IMG] My Best Player after Ma Long...
Oct 2010
Tengergy , 05 the best, and most Eruption players use it, but it's expensive.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
May 2011
Xiom Vega Pro! That's what I use, but I haven't tried the new Xiom family yet, maybe they are even better. But their price is getting kinda high as well I believe. But the Vega Pro is a good, durable rubber for a decent price.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Nov 2011
I heard that the xiom omega iv series is a very good substitute for tenergy or even better...

i played with both. and i feel no big difference. i played with tenergy 05fx, 05 and 64. i liked the 05fx most. and i played with omega asia, europe and sigma europe. and the sigma europe is the best of all, i think ;)

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2010
I bought a sheet of xiom omega 4 euro - and yeah it is fast - it feels faster than all the tenergy I have tried. It has a low throw angle and doesn't grip as easily. I think it is much harder to use than any of the tenergy. It does however if you liked the euro style rubbers feel like it has the power from a distance that speed glue once gave us. If your a flatter hitter near the table it also beats the tenergy, but if you are a looper and have the money tenergy.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Sep 2011
Read 4 reviews
I've never tried Xiom rubbers, but I will be doing so soon. As far as Tenergy 64 it's got great control if you use the right sponge for you. I've tried 1.9 and 2.1. 1.9 is what Joo uses and since he's a defender it's got fantastic control and yet is a good attacking rubber as well. 2.1 is best for someone who still wants a little bit of control on their block, but also likes to attack the service for 2nd ball attacks. Max is where everyone can lost control at, but with the right technique and practice no rubber can't be controlled. Blades are a huge issue as well. The less flexible the blade the less control you will have and thus making Tenergy or any rubber out there have less control. With Tenergy 64 I recommend anything from ALL - to OFF, but nothing above that if you don't want to lose the control of your block.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Mar 2011
I have been using the Xiom Omega Europe (on my spare blade) for a few weeks now and I'm not sure whether it's better then Tenergy. Nevertheless it's a worthy substitute but i'm not blown away of it's performances.

I guess I'm just going to stick with Tenergy after all. Huge plus for Xiom is that it's a lot cheaper anyway. By the way anyone knows how the durability of Xiom is compared with Tenergy?