Win a signed blade by Ma Long! (CTTSL 2014)

Status
Not open for further replies.
says Waldner Masterclass out now! 🏓
says Waldner Masterclass out now! 🏓
Administrator
Oct 2010
Win a signed blade by Ma Long! (CTTSL 2014)

Hey Everyone!

The 2014 China Super League is now in the semi final stages. TableTennisDaily has been following all the latest news from the league which commenced on the 17th May, as a result the site has amounted to a staggering quarter of a million (250,000) viewers. The league is now hotting up as we enter the semi final stages. To celebrate TableTennisDaily is giving away a signed blade by China's Ma Long.

To win this fantastic give away all you have to do is simply post below "which team you think will win the 2014 Chinese Super League?"

Signed blade by Ma Long

malongsig.JPG

How to win:

To win simply post below 'which team you think will win the 2014 Chinese Super League'. The prize draw closes on Wednesday 6th August 2014 - 23:59pm GMT!

Post your answer in this thread below

Example:

I think Jiangsu will win the 2014 China Super League

To find out which teams are in the semi final stages click here.

Rules of competition

- You must be a fully registered member at TableTennisDaily with a minimum of 10 quality posts to be entered in the prize draw! if there are spam posts, the user will be removed. Good Luck! Not registered to TableTennisDaily? Register in a few seconds here.

Deadline:
Deadline for entries is August 6th 2014 11:59 pm GMT
Note.
- Entrants can only enter once and where multiple entries are made, only the first will be accepted.
- Any posts that show they have been edited after the competition has been commenced will not be accepted into the prize draw.

TableTennisDaily staff and team

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jan 2011
I think Ningbo will win the Superleague. Ma Long is too strong and will get his points.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Aug 2014
Repeat!
Repeat!
Repeat!
Back-to-back champions is I truly believe that is going to happen.
Go Ningbo!
Choi!

Status
Not open for further replies.