Schlager

This user has no status.
T

This user has no status.
werner_schlager.jpg

Werner Schlager
Serious player, good service, good strategy, good style, personally ...

For me ... the best

Last edited:

This user has no status.
C

This user has no status.
agreed personally my favorite player

This user has no status.
C

This user has no status.
i love hes unauthdox style so entertainin

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2010
No Glittering Junior Career
A glittering junior career, a young man destined to reach the heights, a teenager who won everything there was to offer; that was not Werner Schlager.

He belonged to a different clan; the clan of those who do not execute flashy strokes; did not win every title from Kindergarten to Junior Singles, did not gain the accolade of future world beater. Schlager is awesome

This user has no status.
C

This user has no status.
No Glittering Junior Career
A glittering junior career, a young man destined to reach the heights, a teenager who won everything there was to offer; that was not Werner Schlager.

He belonged to a different clan; the clan of those who do not execute flashy strokes; did not win every title from Kindergarten to Junior Singles, did not gain the accolade of future world beater. Schlager is awesome

love that post nice

This user has no status.
C

This user has no status.
i like how it looks like it goin to miss then hits

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Nov 2010
Schlager is my favorite player, seriously every serve he does, he has a plan. Just a genuis.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Nov 2010
I used to really dislike Schlager, because his strokes look so odd and ugly, and his facial expression made it seem like he was always angry or just peculiar, but after a while, I really like the fact that he uses his brains a lot while playing, and his tactics are really good. In terms of the european players, he is probably one of the more cerebral players, while Boll, isn't that cerebral but just tries to get the as much spin on each shot as possible.

I especially liked Schlager's interview that was posted on some other thread

says http://N-Box.co.cc [IMG] My Best Player after Ma Long...
says http://N-Box.co.cc [IMG] My Best Player after Ma Long...
Oct 2010
i like him, but he is very nerves .... i dunno!