Cheap Tenergy

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Aug 2012
Read 3 reviews
Thanks, but those are the same price as the butterfly list price and there are some fakes on both sites so it's hard to trust expensive rubbers like tenergy. Thanks a lot though.

Please don't quote me on this but I believe TT-Japan will still ship Butterfly products overseas despite the many messages on their website to the opposite effect. I just ordered 2 weeks ago and got my Tenergies and a Butterfly blade...lets not ruin this situation as their prices are very good especially if you find a few guys who pool together and buy a couple of Tenergys to off set the modest postage costs.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jan 2014
Read 6 reviews
Please don't quote me on this but I believe TT-Japan will still ship Butterfly products overseas despite the many messages on their website to the opposite effect. I just ordered 2 weeks ago and got my Tenergies and a Butterfly blade...lets not ruin this situation as their prices are very good especially if you find a few guys who pool together and buy a couple of Tenergys to off set the modest postage costs.

Actually I believe they no longer carry butterfly products.

says 2023 Certified Organ Donor
Sep 2011
Read 27 reviews
I luv these "Where can I find T05 at the CHEAPEST price?" threads.

I get it, we luv T05 and we gotta change it out at some point. It doesn't last very long compared to many modern rubbers, unless you want to live it playing less than 1/2 its original performance for months before you replace it.

Since BTY Tamasu tightened the screws and purse strings, you really got to rely on a rogue dealer and rogue dealers might give you fake crap, so that can be a crap shoot. Does anyone really want a crap shoot when they got an important tourney coming up?

Prolly not.

It isn't likely any of us are going to improve another 500 ratings points to make BTY notice us and sponsor us, so we can live without it. NOOOOO !!! Gotta have it !!! or we can cut out something in our life to make up for it, or we can make moar money.

The last option looks like it holds the most hope.

Reactions: agold
This user has no status.
If you can find a link to a Tenergy on tt-japan please send it to me but I am pretty sure they no longer sell it online even to shop in japan
Oh what the hell they removed it from TT Japan and All global retailers on rakuten. I was just checking it a few days ago.... The heck is going on?

Sep 2011
Read 27 reviews
For the record, I say agold is simply trying to find a low price before pulling the trigger on the regular price Tenergy, but there are SO MANY of these threads from obsessed desparate players who seem like they will PERISH if they cant get a sheet for under $50 USD it is funny and I just had to say it.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jan 2014
Read 6 reviews
For the record, I say agold is simply trying to find a low price before pulling the trigger on the regular price Tenergy, but there are SO MANY of these threads from obsessed desparate players who seem like they will PERISH if they cant get a sheet for under $50 USD it is funny and I just had to say it.

Well, I will go for a 67 dollar tenergy if I need, maybe not because I feel like without it I can't play well but I am used to it and I like it a lot. I think it's worth it for me. I do know a private dealer, although I would have to fish around for his card. He might sell it for less money.

This user has no status.
Well, I will go for a 67 dollar tenergy if I need, maybe not because I feel like without it I can't play well but I am used to it and I like it a lot. I think it's worth it for me. I do know a private dealer, although I would have to fish around for his card. He might sell it for less money.
Everyone has a private dealer hahahahahaha......

Sep 2011
Read 27 reviews
BTY tightened down on its distribution rules (selling only within territory) on its distributors likely threatening them they will lose the BTY contract if they sell out of territory. This is a legal way to keep the marketing price where BTY wants it. This is a practice in many business industries with distributors.

Myself, Even $50 was borderline too expensive for my FH rubber so I moved on to Aurus where I could get it for $30 a sheet.