Yasaka Rakza X

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Mar 2014
Read 12 reviews
Ive just seen on the ITTF rubber approval page a Yasaka Rakza X.
http://www.ittf.com/stories/
pictures/LARC_35A.pdf

Has any one heard about it?
I wonder if this is Yasaka's version of rubbers for the poly ball.
I hope this rubber is as successful as rakza 7 or better,as yasaka makes quality.

Last edited:
This user has no status.
I found this;

http://schoeler-micke.tabletennis-shop.de/Belaege/Yasaka-Rakza-X.html

Greman;
RAKZA X ist die neueste Ergänzung der höchst erfolgreichen Rakza Serie von Yasaka. Für das hauptsächlich aus Naturkautschuk bestehende Noppengummi wurde extra ein neuer Produktionsprozess entwickelt. Das Ergebnis ist eine hervorragende Oberfläche mit außergewöhnlicher Griffigkeit, die sowohl extremen Spin als auch Speed ermöglicht. Durch diese Eigenschaften wird die Fehlerrate gesenkt. Dieses Noppengummi ist nun mit einem härteren ‘Power Sponge’ kombiniert. Diese Kombination eines schnelleren Schwamms und hochgriffigen Noppengummis ermöglicht es den Ball genau und punktbringend zu platzieren.

English;
Rakza X is the latest addition to the highly successful series of Rakza Yasaka. Extracting a new production process was developed for the composed mainly of natural pimpled rubber. The result is an excellent surface with exceptional grip, enabling both extreme spin and speed. With these properties, the error rate is lowered. This pimpled rubber is now combined with a harder 'Power Sponge'. This combination of a faster sponge and high-grip rubber nubs makes it possible to place the ball accurately and point bringing.

Maybe Dan can do a review on this rubber later? I will definitly give it a try

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2012
attachment.php

Yasaka Rakza X

Attachments

• rakza-x.jpg
    rakza-x.jpg
    79.7 KB · Views: 2,025
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
This user has been banned.
Nov 2010
Maybe Dan can do a review on this rubber later? I will definitly give it a try

Dan can make any rubber look good.

I am a fan of Yasaka rubbers because of the tend to use more natural rubber. I play well with Rakza 7 1.8mm on the FH and SP on the BH.

What you guys need to realize is that there is NO rubber that will generate a force or impluse that another normal inverted rubber can't. It may take more effort to do the same thing with a slower rubber but if you play close to the table it may not make any difference since the game is more about quick reactions and placement game.

When TT companies use terms like "
'Power Sponge'" you should be wary. Sponges DO NOT generate power, you do.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jan 2013
Read 7 reviews
Yeah, they are probaly only on the Asian market yet. However the only websites where I can find the rubber where all german websites.

Can't find it in any Asian online shops including taobao. No info about it anywhere either. Wonder why it is kept so secret. Is this rubber for new ball?

says Aha, sorry. Trodde du var en annan Millesom spelar i...
Yes, but no shops have it on stock yet. Only pre-orders. In the beginning of oktober i will get it. I HAVE tried a couple of development/promo rubbers in this version, and if it is just any bit better than for a couple of months ago, this is going to be a success like that of Mark V, Sriver, Rasant and so on. It smells like you have dipped the rubber in speedglue/chemical stuff. Smells like heaven:)

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Sep 2013
Read 3 reviews
Yes, this is for the new poly balls.

I have to say, Yasaka is not the best marketing company around.
I have tried to encourage them regarding marketing, sharing of news etc. Especially on they website - new design but hardly updated. New Arrival stuff has been there for like a year already

The new clothing (due out in May), is still "coming soon" too. I think by the time it is out, we will get 2015 designs :p

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Sep 2013
Read 3 reviews
Yes, but no shops have it on stock yet. Only pre-orders. In the beginning of oktober i will get it. I HAVE tried a couple of development/promo rubbers in this version, and if it is just any bit better than for a couple of months ago, this is going to be a success like that of Mark V, Sriver, Rasant and so on. It smells like you have dipped the rubber in speedglue/chemical stuff. Smells like heaven:)

Yeah, I don't think any stores has them. Surprised to see some stores are able to sell them though.

From my side, Yasaka has not given me any information about the release. In fact, few months ago I had to ask them about it - when I saw it on LARC and query them on rubbers/blades for 40+ balls.

IMO, its pointless having just good quality equipment, with no form of marketing or pre marketing for that matter

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Sep 2013
Read 3 reviews
WOW. I Have already pre-ordered it since i konow Yasaka always releasing quality, not quantity (i.e 8 versions of Bluefire or Calibra:)

I do think 8 versions or more (by the sound of it) is absolutely crazy. Difficult for sellers to stock correctly, and too much options for consumers to choose.
But same token, 1 version is way too little. Especially if this 1 version is few months later than the others - so it better be much better.
I wonder which world top 100 player (male, female, juniors) uses Rakza.....none?

I'm still waiting on Rakza 9 Soft to come out
For me, I was hoping for a harder sponge Rakza 9, the Rakza 9 is too soft for my liking.
I think 3 verion is the best - Hard, medium and soft. But currently Rakza 7 only choose medium and soft, while Rakza 9 is only medium
Wonder what is Rakza X